• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will The bloody palace come back??

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
I think this game would be great with bloody palace

main reasons
  • Nero is new so people arnt going to get bored quickly
    • dante can now switch style so people can cary there moves without leaving the palace
      • And with two characters too chose from its going to be hard to get bored

Dunno bout any1 else but bloody palace added lonetivety me n my mates had a very long competition too see who got highest

anyways i hope its in there any1 kno?????=]

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
i really wasnt interested in the bloody palace in dmc3 and i guess i would be now because of the new things and abilities umm hey i guesss it could be fun to hone your skills

Chrysander

I am pretty sure that there is going to be Bloody Palace. If you look at the xbox 360 achievements for DMC4, one of them is "King of the Palace" and there are 9 other achievements which are all labelled "The 1st Circle", "The 2nd Circle", etc up to "The Ninth Circle". So I think those achievements are for reaching floor 1000, 2000, 3000 etc, and "King of the Palace" will be for completing the whole thing.

I loved Bloody Palace, it's just non-stop combat, it's very focussed. Being able to switch all 4 styles with Dante means you will never ever get bored! Hopefully he will have enough weapons to make it just as good (if not better) than DMC3.

tettora

I'd like to see one in terms of getting orbs to get abiltities and such. In dmc3, constantly used it to get orbs for buying things.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
my thoughtss exactly where can i see the list of acheivements ?

im buying it for ps3 lol

but i have owned a 360 be4 and im curious

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
tettora;64332 said:
I'd like to see one in terms of getting orbs to get abiltities and such. In dmc3, constantly used it to get orbs for buying things.

Yeah tht was useful as hell espesh fer getting items and stuff for the harder difficulties

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
As far as I'm aware, nothing official has been said yet regarding Bloody Palace making an appearance in Devil May Cry 4, but I'm almost 99.9*% certain that it will make it into the final product. I've seen Bloody Palace - or something very, very similar - within the Devil May Cry 4 videos that are available on Xbox Live.

But, yeah, I'd say that the Bloody Palace will be in Devil May Cry 4.

Top Bottom