• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Nero return?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I just hope in the new game, Nero's Devil Bringer needs an upgrade where his whole body becomes full cambion like Dante & Vergil.

That includes clearing up the mysteries of him - more importantly his origin.... Vergil being his father & who his mother is.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I refuse to believe that!
You gotta remember, Sparda is a pure demon. That Devil Bringer is probably an offshoot of another Angel, or Demon. We don't even know which one it is, because we literally don't know the origin of that, or how he got it. However, he doesn't need it. His Devil Trigger doesn't even use the Devil Bringer as a power. It's just part of the body that he uses to help smash opponents into pieces.

Aisen66

nero owes dante a kick in the face haha dante was excessively funny and crazier than nero in dmc4 dont bring in back too many characters ruins movies and games always

Veloran

Where are you hearing this?

Sorry for sounding like I’m prodding you. I’m just genuinely curious.
I refuse to believe that!

It's from that "leaked" image in the other thread. Nero replaced the Devil Bringer with a mechanical arm called the Devil Breaker.

1528553687424.png

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Nero's origins better be revealed in this game! And he needs an upgrade to be fully half-demon like Dante & Vergil.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
He's a safer bet than Vergil.

I was thinking he should get the weapons from DmC. They feel like they fit him pretty well.

I like his prototype outfit more than his official outfit.

It woukd be funny if he starts wearing alot of black.

ShiningTempest

It's from that "leaked" image in the other thread. Nero replaced the Devil Bringer with a mechanical arm called the Devil Breaker.

1528553687424.png
That would be pretty bad.
The DB made it's own system with grapple and throws. And it looks fake.

Edit:
HAHA.
So the arm thing turned out to be right.
But looks like Vergil comes back to cut his og arm off.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Yep, Nero’s back.

Wonder how he’ll get his Devil Trigger. Not the spirit kind, but full-fledged cambion.

Top Bottom