• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Dante take over The Order?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
i was thinking of that....and if she does dante will go nuts thus (2010 dante) and he will be cold blooded and kill everyone in site!....and thats when vergil gets some sense into him....he doesnt listen then attacks him....so in a way dante betrays vergil in order to revenge kats death :) well that may happen :)

...............................................................................no..........just no.:|

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

...............................................................................no..........just no.:|
oh come on why cant dante be the bad guy for once....:p i mean just for a little while in the story then he can get to hes senses and be good again......with vergils help of course :p:D

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
oh come on why cant dante be the bad guy for once....:p i mean just for a little while in the story then he can be get to hes senses and be good again......with vergils help of course :p:D

sorry m8, thats like saying what if batman decided to kill a bunch of cops for a bit then have his mind changed. Dante is at his core a moral and just person. he knows right from wrong, and though he may not seem like it he cares deeply for his "fellow" man. he puts their lives ahead of his own. he wouldnt kill a human anymore than the old DMC one would.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

sorry m8, thats like saying what if batman decided to kill a bunch of cops for a bit then have his mind changed. Dante is at his core a moral and just person. he knows right from wrong, and though he may not seem like it he cares deeply for his "fellow" man. he puts their lives ahead of his own. he wouldnt kill a human anymore than the old DMC one would.
i know i was just messing around with you guys :p:troll:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante can take over the Order when Vergil disappears in Hell. He can learn how to be a leader once he renames the Order "Devil May Cry".

Razyel

Soul Reaver
How do you know that Vergil goes to hell, is there even one to go to in this universe or is it just human world and limbo...

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
How do you know that Vergil goes to hell, is there even one to go to in this universe or is it just human world and limbo...
If there is Limbo, there is hell, unless we are talking about
Limbo%252520Dancers.jpg

Paexie

There probably is. If there are angels and if we go by how the poem describes, Limbo is just the starting point on the way to hell.

Razyel

Soul Reaver
I think that Limbo in DmC is another dimension it's not necessarily a different place though, kinda like how these two dimensions have an impact on each other, just like in Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver 1&2 and Defiance for example, where there is the spiritual dimension and the "normal" dimension.
Watch this:
If there is Limbo, there is hell, unless we are talking about
Limbo%252520Dancers.jpg
I'm really starting to like you Pony-boy ( not in a gay way ) :)

Top Bottom