• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WIFi in Ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I've been using the wifi connection on my Ps3 and I wanted to know if it's safe, and any other advice/information. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I came here because this is one of the few places I trust on the internet. xD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
If you're using an internet connection that is yours, then yes it's safe. If you're using another random, unprotected, then you're taking a risk. Not definitely ruining your internet, but taking a risk.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Peopel can see everything you look at and take everything you send via it. Only if they're good.

Never make any bank payments or book holidays or anything like that over wifi.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It can't find any connections that you can use. This is either because the owners have disabled it, or there aren't any.

I would just like to point out that none of this information is certain, and I'm using my bits of knowledge and common sense

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Your bits of knowledge and common sense are better then my total lack of knowledge any day, broham. Thanks.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
He is trying to see how he can access the forum. However, It should be in the general discussion, but it doesn't really matter because of the access issue.

You're welcome BoC. Any more queries?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I posted it there because I've posted many other threads about problems that don't regard the forum, and no one has ever mentioned it.

No I don't. Not at the moment at least. Thanks, Vaux.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Was there any point in adding that post? IT bumped the thread and yet added no new information. The issue has been resolved and you added nothing. Try not to bump please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom