• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHY!

Meg

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1133550p1.html

WHHHHHHHHHHHY!?! Don't people realize they are just buying the same thing they bought last year? That's the reason I'm not planning on getting it. Well that and because Killzone 3 comes out early next year. :wub:

On that note. Does anyone have Black Ops? How is it? :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Apparently Black Ops is meant to be rather good, but there's also people in the other camp that claim it sucks, though it's supposedly quite a huge improvement over Modern Warfare 2.

Still, that many sales on opening day is damn impressive, but to be honest I'm not surprised.

That many copies of CoD selling is almost as surprising as the headline: "BREAKING NEWS! Activision Makes Money!"

Anyway, I'll be avoiding this like I have with every CoD since Modern Warfare, I'll stick with Bad Company 2 thanks.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Meg;288322 said:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1133550p1.html

WHHHHHHHHHHHY!?! Don't people realize they are just buying the same thing they bought last year? That's the reason I'm not planning on getting it. Well that and because Killzone 3 comes out early next year. :wub:

On that note. Does anyone have Black Ops? How is it? :)

In my personal opinion, it is a great improvement from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and it is a great game to play. My only complaint is that the campaign's length is short.

Meg

I'm not questioning if its good or not. It probably is a well made game. What I'm wondering is how different each new CoD game is from past games. To me it feels like I'm playing the same game over and over.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Urgh, I'll be one of the 5.6 million people who bought it!
I didn't want to buy it - my fella wants it for Christmas. I'm dreading him getting it 'cuz I won't be able to get on the X Box for months!
:(
(It does look impressive though!)

Dark Drakan

Admin
I will get it but wont be putting any of my own money towards the Activision money making machine. I will get it for Christmas, ive enjoyed every CoD game but mainly the Infinity Ward ones. Treyarchs are usually ok but just never felt like the standard that Infinity Wards were. I enjoyed MW and MW2 but couldnt get into World At War online. Shame the campaigns are so short but if it can hook me into multiplayer like COD 4 did then thats fine by me. So long as it isnt an unbalanced , glitch filled, exploit ridden mess.

Top Bottom