• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In all or most of action/adventure games there are always 3 types of animation in cut-scenes.

1) Some with game play graphics - for example Dante throwing that blue ball with football moves to activate the bridge.

2) Some which look like game play graphics but are slightly/greatly improved because we see them most often than any other cut-scene. For example most of the cut-scenes in Devil May Cry 3.

3) And the less would be cut-scenes with greatly improved graphics who try to come as close to real as possible like the 1st one in which Vergil beats Dante.

I think it is mainly to show that those cut-scenes are the most important in some way. And if you think about it this battle was the one with the best setting and importance;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That's a tough question - I wish I could remember what happened in Dante's prologue. ^_^

XicoPT

Well just like the other games generally they put an entrance video very cool with very nice graphics and next in game they just put other type. Thats my anwser not a very good one but :p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;50990 said:
In all or most of action/adventure games there are always 3 types of animation in cut-scenes.

1) Some with game play graphics - for example Dante throwing that blue ball with football moves to activate the bridge.

2) Some which look like game play graphics but are slightly/greatly improved because we see them most often than any other cut-scene. For example most of the cut-scenes in Devil May Cry 3.

3) And the less would be cut-scenes with greatly improved graphics who try to come as close to real as possible like the 1st one in which Vergil beats Dante.

I think it is mainly to show that those cut-scenes are the most important in some way. And if you think about it this battle was the one with the best setting and importance;)

Thanks Tony. Although I got confused there for a second when you said football. I was trying to remember when Dante did football moves, but then I relized you where talking about soccer. (We call it soccer over here. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom