• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why vergil doesnt have wings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I agree, Dark Elf. Giving Vergil the ability to fly would be totally awesome! ;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
But Vergil has the power of Teleportation........they wouldnt put wing for Vergil to fly.......Vergil and Dante are breother but they have differents ways

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The good thing is that he probably learned how to fly as Nelo Angelo, since in the third fight he just floats and throws you the Astral Swords:lol:

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
UltDeadpool;14093 said:
Vergil has wings, he just can't use them... I know, it kinda sucks. Dante can't even fly without Air Raid.
Air Raid is a gameplay mechanic nothing more. Dante and Vergil should be able to fly on their own.
Dark Elf;15170 said:
...with the aerial heart
See above.
hamshanks;15602 said:
a little off topic, but what i dont understand is why doesnt vergil have double jump like dante?
Because they whanted Vergil and Dante to play differently. Pi

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
ok but still what if the creators make a game before dante and vergil went evil and were still in their devil hunting days together as brothers, remeber when daante said,"remeber the old days"then vergil says "i'll do it your way for once...",then"Jackpot!"
i love that part but still what if they do make a game like that maybe it'll tell how he lost his ability to fly,just maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom