• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

why nothing happened to Nero after getting sword of Sparda?

jlemdon

Just a curious question remember in pt.3 when Vergil was trying to combine the 2 amulets with force edge. now that the sparda sword is fully formed, in the end scenario why Nero didn't absorb any of it's power like he did with Yamato?:huh:

jlemdon

kyoto;159400 said:
very good question... maybe Yamato wanted a new host while sparda was already occupied by Dante

but trish uses it in DMC2, what ever you think about the game, regardless it's canon.:(:dry:

aka958

Don't trust people
well i don't think about every little detail of the game... i like the story and what's happening but i'm not really look into the game that hard and never thought of it. but very good question and answer rep+ to kyoto and jlemdon

jlemdon

still, it would've been cool if Kobuyashi had a lil scene with the Sparda sword reacting to his arm when he 1st came out of the Sparda statue.

JakemJo

Well, I wonder what happen if Nero absorb power of Force Edge. As we've seen in this cutscene, Nero hasn't touch Force Edge with his Devil Bringer. Maybe that's the reason?
On that, Force Edge listen only Dante, I don't think it's true. Sanctus accually uses this sword hasn't he?

Zato-OW

King
It seems that Nero was finally starting to get used/understand his arm and how it works. Well I know this because of what he says before he finishes The Savior. This is probably why the DB did not asorb the Sparda.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The power of Sparda is too intense and powerful to be simply absorbed by a power hungry devil arm. It would not know what to do with the power, we rarely see the power of sparda awaken.

jlemdon

JakemJo;160955 said:
Well, I wonder what happen if Nero absorb power of Force Edge. As we've seen in this cutscene, Nero hasn't touch Force Edge with his Devil Bringer. Maybe that's the reason?
On that, Force Edge listen only Dante, I don't think it's true. Sanctus accually uses this sword hasn't he?

yes he has, but Vergil used Force edge in DMC3.^_^

Big Boss

Unstable
maybe not the Devil Bringer is aware of too much power, but instead the Sparda sword felt that the DB couldn't handle it, while Yamato realized the DB can handle It, so it granted it's power to Nero. The reason I believe the swords are aware and not the DB is because it seems that Yamato chose Nero, not Nero chose Yamato

Top Bottom