• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why is it like that?

aka958

Don't trust people
With magical miracle help from my mother and a 2 and a half hour searching for a PSP slim i got it... i needed to buy it with some crap called LEGO batman or something then i had to buy FFVII: Crisis Core cause that is why i saved for the psp. now i got my extremely awesome PSP and my game at a very high expense just to notice that i cannot save it because i need a memory card wich is not included in the package! Damn it makes me so mad for saving and longing so much and then i can't save the darn game! why do they sell the console with a game but not something more important like a hard drive or something to save it with?! i hate them i despise them i wanna burn them for tricking me this cheap way! otherwise the PSP is awesome and great and FFVII: Crisis Core is great (until i get a game over... and have to restart from the beginning)

Keaton

Premium
^Sadly, I was shocked by that revalation too - but congrats, I hope you have some awesome fun with CC :D

aka958

Don't trust people
I am... i did a whole 13 hour in a row and completed 29% of all missions and came to the part in Junon where Zack is ''grown up'' and wearing the buster sword. but then i just got to curious and decided to turn off since i can't save and thought it would be harder to turn it off later when i've come further in the game. Epic graphics Awesome sounds and a combat system i loved!

Top Bottom