• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why hasn't anyone ever scanned the Rae comics?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Out of all the DMC comics they have the best art and yet I have never seen them scaned. What sup with that?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Never heard of them
Right... Go here to the art: http://www.off-record.net/
Should warn you, like most female fans (or gay fans) the content includes some rather... well, you know.

Edit: Here's a sample of her work (At lease I think it's a she):
20100211.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
its Yaoi then?

Thanks berto.... now you've posted it, i've seen a few pictures around. Didn't know it was part of a magazine though.
Looks like Dante needs to cut his fingernails :lol:

berto

I Saw the Devil
From what little I know it's not Yaoi per say but it does have undertones.
A warning, though, some of it is, not alot (only 2 or 3 picks that I've seen)but the content does warrant a warning.

berto

I Saw the Devil
49b8db80c1d0d.jpg

Something I didn't mention was that off-record changed server a while back and from what I saw they restarted the blog so alot of material is missing. You really have to go out there and look for some of the missing material. Maybe deviant art.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Here...The site is down at the moment but it has a lot of art from Rae
clip2net.com/u/Аэри/rae-a-art-devil-may-cry/

RedRose

Kael
actualy i have a scan of Trigger of Thyme took me forever to find it but it still needs to be translated sadly

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not so sure to post this, which may be too erotic and…dunno, a bit hairy? C’mon, they’re men from the Middle East in 12th century ;P

*epicdeath* That's hilarious. Great artist but it's just fanart, yes? I thought it was an actual comic with the stamp of approval.

Top Bottom