• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

why do ppl hate us emo's?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I don't hate emos.

(That might be because I'm partly manically and partly clinically depressed, but I don't wear emo garb and neither do I really listen to emo music, a few bands beg to differ, I'm not a full fledged emo but I don't have anything against them either);)

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Sephiroth;41956 said:
why do ppl hate us emo's we didnt do any thing to any body i mean let use be what we want and u be what u want.

Emo's don't broadcast who they are.
They just keep it to themselves.
I f you know me,then You'll know I'm emo.
However,Most emo's listen to mcr,hawthorne heights and things like that,but the one's that are extremely depressed and want to die,they listen to sad-******* music,like funeral march and stuff like that.
Now that is depressing.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
he does have a very big point
i was emo, but i actually thought about what i was doing and i made it clear that we all have a right to a life (i'm doing about human rights at school) and i didnt want to stay depressed, even thought its difficult to try to stay out of.
But i still say i want to die. Because i asked my mate to try and break my neck and he almost fainted....

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Demons Destiny;43005 said:
he does have a very big point
i was emo, but i actually thought about what i was doing and i made it clear that we all have a right to a life (i'm doing about human rights at school) and i didnt want to stay depressed, even thought its difficult to try to stay out of.
But i still say i want to die. Because i asked my mate to try and break my neck and he almost fainted....

You're kidding!
Even if you were feeling suicidal you wouldn't allow your friend to be done for murder!

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I don't hate emos. I just really don't care for that particular style of music. It seems whiny to me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
How does one define between a particular song being emo and one being simply an expression of grief/pain/sorrow etc?

Top Bottom