• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Why DmC's Dante is a Bad Character"

Bude8

I fail to see the logic here!
Not sure if anyone has made this thread but:

I watched this and thought "hmm, makes a lot of sense"

I don't mind him now, the swearing is kinda cool (I originally thought it was terrible for Dante), apart from the triple FU scene. He is a badass though in my opinion not as much as DMC3/4 Dante. I felt that they went to a lot of effort for some lines that weren't even that good. Eg, Succubus fight - "You know what your problem is? You're too clingy!" *Slashes hands*. It might just be his voice and tone :S
But end of the day, he's not as bad as I thought he would be. In my opinion, at least.

Dante47

Dear lord, hasn't this outdated and completely void video been posted before?
Besides, I've been over how this video is wrong and is focusing on something completely subjective.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
He is looking in a "style" point of view not substance.
I wasn't aware that you are an automatically good character if you are "fun" to watch. I guess Luffy from one piece and Natsu from Fairy Tail is such an outstanding characters *puke

By the way, i think this guy is specifically talking to DMC 4 dante. Because honestly i thought that DMC 3 and DMC 1 Dante are good characters even though DMC 3's development is some what you know, decent?

Top Bottom