• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why are people at these forums so good looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMayhem

I really think that the girls here are very hot, the guys are alright looking. You all look and are nice. I love these forums.

EmotionsUntold is prolly the best- looking girl here.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
^ hehe, I'm not quite sure why we're all so good looking here either to tell you the truth. I guess as that saying goes beautiful people attract beautiful people :lol:

ManOfMayhem

EmotionsUntold;100464 said:
^ hehe, I'm not quite sure why we're all so good looking here either to tell you the truth. I guess as that saying goes beautiful people attract beautiful people :lol:

Your beutiful, kind and generous Emotions Untold

Bringer of chaos is starting to get on my nerves
Im going to bring chaos at his wananabe royal thrown the darn weirdo

ManOfMayhem

Well, everyone here is a kind person, very helpful didnt know much before I came to this forum but now i know a bunch about DMC

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
vergistar;100466 said:
Your beutiful, kind and generous Emotions Untold

Bringer of chaos is starting to get on my nerves
Im going to bring chaos at his wananabe royal thrown the darn weirdo
Aww... uhh... Boy, you is gone make mah Ghetto slip out.

So anyway, lets get this straight everyone.
This here boy added me on MSN and said rude remarks, so if anyone is being annoyed, it's me.
And if anybody is mutha ****in weirdo, it's yo ***.
Silly *****, I don't know you, and I don't don't give a flying **** if I don't ever know you.
Seriously, can your small brain comprehend the fact that you don't talk **** to another person if they ain't done **** to you?
Seriously, what the **** is yo problem? You gotta be the most ****ed up retard to ever grace this muther ****in planet to just come to someone (you don't know and start a fight).
Honestly, what did I do to you?
You know what, thats it, I'm done.
*ignore list*
I am no longer listening to your groundless hate, and I will report you.

Also, Moderation team, Adimin, if this was enough for a ban, then do it. I don't care I made my point.

Good day to all my loving friends and Asia!:lol:

And one more thing. I don't even talk to you so how am I getting on your nerves?!

ManOfMayhem

I didnt do anything to you, for saying all that rubbish I hope you get banned and I never see you again. Dont come here to make trouble

Keaton

Premium
Bringerofchaos: That was rude and unnessacary, you have been warned with the last 24 hours.

Virgistar: I don't know if what Bringerofchaos is saying is true or not, but you antagonised the post in #4.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom