• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's your pick for Batman?

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Who would you cast as Batman?
Just to get it outta the way. This is NOT meant to be a Batflick hate thread. I am posting this because I just saw a fan list of who they would cast for pretty much everyone in the DC cinematic universe (case you're wondering, that person's choice for Batman was Sam Witwer (Davis Bloome from Smallville, Starkiller from The Force Unleashed, and Aidan in Being Human) great actor, but I don't see it) and it had me thinking back to who I was hoping for.

Set the record straight, I am one of the people who was initially against Ben as Batman, but got won over latter (Seen a couple of his more recent movies, and yeah, his acting chops have certainly improved. Also he's already the best Batman as far as the look is concerned imo)

Anywho, my personal choice for Batman was Karl Urban
almost-human-karl-urban1.jpg

Why? Between Dr. McCoy and Judge Dredd I just think he could pull off a great Bruce Wayne and Batman.
I mean, come on, this would make a great Batman voice

So that's mine, who was yours?​

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
While I'm cool with Affleck playing Batman, I also think Karl Urban would have been a nice choice. He's my first choice.

Anyone else, hmmm maybe Anson Mount from AMC's Hell on Wheels. Love that show and he's a great actor.
3196506-batman+3.jpg

KRSkull

Peter Weller
He voiced Batman in The Dark Knight Returns.

Ben McKenzie

He voiced Batman in Batman year one. And he is also playing the role of Jim Gordon in Gotham

Oh yeah and Danny Pudi

Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i dunno anymore. i'm kinda 100% on board with batfleck. but if it were up to be back in like 2014 i would've picked karl urban.

Top Bottom