• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whos your favorite enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

boss: leviathan or cerberus <onli ones I've beaten first time>
enemy: arachne.. I like the fight when u end up back in the room with them when u get the ambrosia stone and they speed up and start shooting webs at u.

I like the vergil fight on the top of the tower (first time u fight him) I like the environment and background. (I notice things like that) :lol:

D

Deleted member 209

yup those r the ones. I love the room they appear in 2. :D

Dark Elf

Dagger user
That's strange but I use Yamato on them. They are one of six enemies that are worthy to die from the blade of Yamato.

D

Deleted member 209

I jus blow the things up with E and I and use Cerberus on them. (I upgraded it so I can do something called windmill now or at least the next move down from the default)

I luv those spider things (not in a creepy way) .. but I don't like the baby spiders that explode out of them.

D

Deleted member 209

I wondered y u could shoot them!

another thing that's a pain in the a$$... that big thing in the leviathan (its got teeth and chases u round in the dark) I'm not sure what the heck it is... :lol:

D

Deleted member 209

summoned swords looks kl tho.. :p I saw a gameplay vid of Vergil against Lady

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yea, who's that master who killed her?
I could've send you my "Perfect Vergil 3 VHM a$$-kickin' video" but I can't for some reason

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Wait Vergil and Lady? You mean you fight her when you play as Vergil too? Cool if you do. lol anyway...
Boss- (I actually have a couple) I like Vergil one, and two but he's a little bit more difficult the second time, because you don't always know when he's going to switch from beowulf to yamato or vice versa. For some reason I like Nevan...don't ask why...I just do. and for some odd reason i like arkham. but is it me or is it easier to get him down to half than to finish him off. I found that to be the case. It seems to me that Vergil has ADD. And that is coming from someone who has ADD. I say this because in the battle he becomes side tracked by Arkham's legions or he goes so deep into his own thoughts that having him in the battle gives you BTS, (Bloody Thumb Syndrome)...but anyway...
Enemy- Um ...I like the wraths because when they blow up they distroy some of the other enemies in close vacinity.

Edge

Carver of Demons
I think it's like a giant tapeworm..thing. >_> Meaning the things inside of Leviathan.

It's my favorite enemy, actually. Super-dante DT against it and you can kill it in like..10 seconds. =D You get 1000 Red Orbs for it, too.

Favorite boss? I'd have to say the final fight against Arkham while using the sniper rifle and Ebony and Ivory. If you dodge alot, you can get SSStylish with ease - shoot the sniper rifle at one of those demonic dolphin looking things, and if it's leveled up enough, you can kill like six of them with one shot. =D

Gives you a hella boost for your ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom