• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's that girl, who's that chick~

shred

Who is the new girl on the new Dante's side? So far I just saw a figure of a ghost in the Limbo in some trailer. I don't even remember the trailer. Is she seen somewhere else? Can someone show me screenshots of her? I'd love to know what beauty will be this time Dante's follower.
When we've all seen her, maybe we can discuss more about her. Like, name and stuff... Thank you in advance.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
We at the site believe she is named Deb, Beck, or Kat, I personally believe that at one point she will turn on the player or do a different thing along the lines of that, its a classic tv trope . Whatever she is in there for it has to do something with the demons thoughView attachment 125
but this is just speculation, yet strongly supported by how she interacts to the demons arrival in the trailer, she knows what they are

OniLink

Hero of Time
I think someone also speculated that she could be Patty (from the anime) rebooted that Dante shouted "Pat!"
@ shred- The trailer in question was a showcase known as "The Fight"

N. Buffalo

Everyday is Tuesday with me!
Some people have said she might be the rebooted version of Trish, Lady, or even Lucia from DMC 2.

I think she might be the new "DMC Girl". She may even be one of these supposed angels that are supposed to appear in this game (that would explain why she can see into Limbo).

Also, for some reason I think she might play a similar role that Trish played in DMC 1 where she asks for Dante's help to fight the demons but turns out to work for them, betrays Dante, but has a change of heart at the end and joins Dante's side.

shred

I think someone also speculated that she could be Patty (from the anime) rebooted that Dante shouted "Pat!"
@ shred- The trailer in question was a showcase known as "The Fight"
Oooh! Oooh! Thank you very much! Now I saw her for more than 1 second, thank you. Didn't hear her name. Doubt it's Patty. Doubt it strong.

For the case if someone else is searching for this trailer, here it is, with the girl and some gameplay.

mrrandomlulz

Well we know one thing, no matter who or what she is, there will be shippers that will pair her with Dante and another group of shippers that will pair her with another character, and then those 2 groups of shippers will go to war with each other and practically annoy every legitimate fan of the series into their respective sides

shred

Well we know one thing, no matter who or what she is, there will be shippers that will pair her with Dante and another group of shippers that will pair her with another character, and then those 2 groups of shippers will go to war with each other and practically annoy every legitimate fan of the series into their respective sides

Whatever you wanted to show us, the file seems broken to me.
I'll probably be the one who will ship her with Dante IF IT MAKES SENSE XD I only ship things if they make sense. But when they do, I ship them xD

Some people have said she might be the rebooted version of Trish, Lady, or even Lucia from DMC 2.

I think she might be the new "DMC Girl". She may even be one of these supposed angels that are supposed to appear in this game (that would explain why she can see into Limbo).

Also, for some reason I think she might play a similar role that Trish played in DMC 1 where she asks for Dante's help to fight the demons but turns out to work for them, betrays Dante, but has a change of heart at the end and joins Dante's side.

You are right, there are three girls for rebooting. Trish and Lady would make more sense since Lucia came only in late. Probably a Trish reboot. But on the other hand Trish came in kicking ass in need for help with a whole different attitude while this one is more bro-like... how should I explain it... Like Kyrie to Nero without the fluff. Like friends maybe.

By the way, if I heard right, I heard something like "Peb" or "Beth" something with b or th in the end. No Pat xD

OniLink

Hero of Time
I am pretty sure it is not Patty I was just throwing it out there. I on the other hand think it is Lady (the thing she has on her back could be Kalina-Ann) could be a clue, right?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami

Shippers are legitimate fans they are also insane but so are most other types of fans. (And you are forgetting that the people who ship the new girl with Dante or Vergil will have to fight the ones that ship the twins with each other (I'm sure a few of them will ship the DmC versions of the twins) and I bet a few shippers will ship the two Dantes with each other (fangirls do strange things sometimes)

mrrandomlulz

Shippers are legitimate fans they are also insane but so are most other types of fans. (And you are forgetting that the people who ship the new girl with Dante or Vergil will have to fight the ones that ship the twins with each other (I'm sure a few of them will ship the DmC versions of the twins) and I bet a few shippers will ship the two Dantes with each other (fangirls do strange things sometimes)
WOW! This is gonna be one crazy shipper war. I'll get the popcorn and will troll the heck out of ALL THE SIDES! W00T

shred

I hear Beth too. And what is a "shipper"
"Shipping", my dear, is serious business :D Joking. A shipper is someone who wants to see someone together with someone. An example who I don't belong to: There were several people who wanted Dante be together with Vergil after DMC3. In more than the brother-ish way. The fans wrote fanfictions and were drawing pictures with sexual content. Incest and Yaoi... well, I'm not the one to judge, but I don't like it.
So a shipper is someone who also annoys other fans :D Cause ya know... fans who don't ship anything are easily annoyed by shippers. Especially weird shippers xD

I am pretty sure it is not Patty I was just throwing it out there. I on the other hand think it is Lady (the thing she has on her back could be Kalina-Ann) could be a clue, right?
that tiny fishing rod is not Kalina Ann. Looked more like a sword to me. Also this girl can't go to Limbo but can stay in contact while Dante is in Limbo. So she is either an angel or a human (I'm for the last one) since demons can move in Limbo freely.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
"Shipping", my dear, is serious business :D Joking. A shipper is someone who wants to see someone together with someone. An example who I don't belong to: There were several people who wanted Dante be together with Vergil after DMC3. In more than the brother-ish way. The fans wrote fanfictions and were drawing pictures with sexual content. Incest and Yaoi... well, I'm not the one to judge, but I don't like it.
So a shipper is someone who also annoys other fans :D Cause ya know... fans who don't ship anything are easily annoyed by shippers. Especially weird shippers xD

Oooooh.....:blink:

that tiny fishing rod is not Kalina Ann. Looked more like a sword to me. Also this girl can't go to Limbo but can stay in contact while Dante is in Limbo. So she is either an angel or a human (I'm for the last one) since demons can move in Limbo freely.

Some people said its a camera on her back. But saying its not Lady is just as much speculation as the next person. There is just really nothing to go on. I think she is human and i don't think she can interact with "Malice". I think she just knows a little more about whats around her than the average human. And being associated with Dante, only fuels her interest. Since she's a native of Limbo (maybe native) and since Dante was invited to Limbo. She might just be a guide for him

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I thought she was called Kat from what I heard. Or maybe she's that one girl from the DMC novels.
tumblr_lyb70rSskK1r9en1io1_500.jpg

Since there are some DMC2 related things in DmC, maybe this is the girl.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@wallenb- basically shipping is any coupling regardless of classification, so you could ship DantexLady or DantexTrish.

@shred- Beryl(red-head)- demon hunter who wants to avenge her father's death by Chen(occult gangster).
Uses a spiral gun.

on topic- her name is either Kat/Pat, deb or daphne.

She could be any of the female leads from the series in disguise.

I was the one who thought she could be patty.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I hope she's a new character. One less thing to tie Ninja Theory's hands. Or less nail for fans to crucify them with.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Well there's these facts; (Opinions)
tumblr_lxm3zqSTTk1r6plabo4_500.jpg

f726459945e1cd632725e93cb34c6bc8.jpg

194585ac96f37b1056e85f91c1131142.jpg

Plus neoDante seems more serious then DMC3 and DMC4 Dante, yet is more cocky then DMC2. Probably DMC1 version they're using.
Dante was a parody of Anime heroes in 3 and 4 anyway. According to Reuben Langdon, they didn't want him to portray Dante again in 4 but he fought for the part. I like Dante in 4 until later in the game when he gets too comfortable with his screen time and channels Joel Schumacher, turning a serious and tense situation into a joke. People are F*cking dying you prick! Get off your pedestal and go!

Top Bottom