• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi! I thought is let you guys know I won't be on the forum for...a while.I did the impossible and now am unable to write or type cos my hand is pretty stuffed and hurts like hell. Which I just realised means I can't play games either D: urgh!anyway sorry if my messages are badly typed out I'm posting via my babe's phone so sorry about that. I will be back when my hands healed up. As my dad loves to say, there's no cure for stupidity. ;_;

Adios until whenever! *salute*

NeroAngelo

Oh. :/
We will miss you, and I hope your hand be going to cure ( sorry i used the translator for this sentence...)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I somehow find it ironic that as soon as Trish comes back, you gotta go, but...

Anyway, said it before, I'll say it again, rest up, heal up, relax. ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hay, sorry I'm late posting this! I hope your hand is getting better! Take Care :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;264239 said:
I somehow find it ironic that as soon as Trish comes back, you gotta go, but...

Anyway, said it before, I'll say it again, rest up, heal up, relax. ^_^

Don't I know it!D: that and I was due to get cracking on a collaboration with Zany this month and I have been looking forward to it so much and now THIS happens. Life hates me,Im sure of it.

Anyway thanks for your replies everyone,hand is looking much better but its still pretty killer sore. I managed to play bloody palace with one hand and got to level 17 with Nero...and you were right DT. I devil triggered and beat the nuts out of those angels and then just before I ran out of time Nero said the two little words that I was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom