• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Would Win?

Nelo Angelo vs. Angelo Credo

• Jeez, Nelo Angelo would win. I mean, gah!

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Credo would win. He's got the magical goatee of death.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • They'd end up in a draw and kick back with some beer.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • They wouldn't fight in the first place...you're stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Oldschool DMC fan

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
There is only one way to find out who beats who: Capcom should give us some dlc characters, such as nelo angelo.

Of course, Nelo would win cause we are the ones who would control him, but still, it would be an epic match.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I would love it if Capcom would come out with a Devil May Cry game that's unrelated to the core series of games, but has all of the important characters including some of the larger bosses.

It'd still have to be hack'n'slash, but make a two player arena-type fighting game. Not saying it'd be a super huge seller, but still, imagine getting to pick your favorite DMC character from any of the games off of a roster, being placed in some random arena, and then fight another character one on one.

Imagine some of the sweet battles that could happen. That game would answer every what-if battle ever. Dante vs Credo, Nero vs Vergil....Credo vs Nelo XD...Trish vs Lady >>...Phantom vs Griffin (yes...I seriously meant the boss thing)

All sorts of things could happen with that game. I'd probably replace Tekken with it as my top fightin' game.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;203403 said:
I would love it if Capcom would come out with a Devil May Cry game that's unrelated to the core series of games, but has all of the important characters including some of the larger bosses.

It'd still have to be hack'n'slash, but make a two player arena-type fighting game. Not saying it'd be a super huge seller, but still, imagine getting to pick your favorite DMC character from any of the games off of a roster, being placed in some random arena, and then fight another character one on one.

Imagine some of the sweet battles that could happen. That game would answer every what-if battle ever. Dante vs Credo, Nero vs Vergil....Credo vs Nelo XD...Trish vs Lady >>...Phantom vs Griffin (yes...I seriously meant the boss thing)

:wub: That'd be like my dream come true.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That would be so cool. I'd like something on the layout of Soul Calibur. But with DMC Characters...

I have to know for my own Sanity though... would Sanctus be in it??? (please be no...)

I have been making DMC characters for soul Calibur 4. (Dante, Vergil, Nero, Nelo.)

aka958

Don't trust people
^ Me to, just Dante and Vergil though. In the end i just made some South Park characters with a friend... Kenny vs Dante! Who would win?!

And no... Not with a layout of soul calibur... limited acrobatics and freedom of movements. They could use what they already have then.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
The answer's simple y'all : Ask Kobayshi to stop bashing and trolling around,get on with Sengoku Basara 3 and Devil May Cry 5 and give a Devil May Cry with Sengoku Basra's system and have at least 20 characters from the series as playable characters and not just npcs or unique nps.I can think of said characters :

Dante [DMC1 costume default,DMC 2,3,4 alternative]
Lady
Trish
Nero
Vergil
Sparda
Corrupt Vergil/Nero Angelo
Credo
Some monsters etc.

Yeah...it's about time we start urging Koba to do something.And the top Capcom guys.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I'm not sure if I'd want to play it in a traditional fighting format. Seems like it would take out the Devil May Cryishness of the game, and just leave you with a cool fight game.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Believe me Blue,Sengoku Basara is by no means a fighting game.It's Devil May Cry set in the warring states period of Japan.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
There's no way Credo can beat Nelo since Credo has just been infused with some demonic power while Nelo is already a demon on half. Aside from that, Dante encountered Nelo trice and it's so obvious that Dante got strained himself during their fights, which typifies how strong Nelo was. If Dante is a lot more stronger than Credo, the same goes with Nelo between Credo. Though not that great in measure perhaps? Just my personal opinion anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom