• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Would Win?

Nelo Angelo vs. Angelo Credo

• Jeez, Nelo Angelo would win. I mean, gah!

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Credo would win. He's got the magical goatee of death.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • They'd end up in a draw and kick back with some beer.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • They wouldn't fight in the first place...you're stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
In a fight, I'm curious about who you guys think would win.

Nelo Angelo or Angelo Credo? I personally think they're about evenly matched.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
At first I would think obviously Nelo Angelo I mean its effectively super evil and powerful Vergil vs...Credo. But now that I think about it their fighting styles are almost exactly the same.
I am still going to say Nelo because I think he would have loads more corrupted power, toughness and skill in the bag but it would probably still be quite close.
Nelo definitely wouldn't be able to whoop Angelo Credo in seconds especially if he was as slow as he was in DMC1

Meg

Wait a minute. Is this Angelo Credo as in the forum moderator? If so then he'd win for sure.:cool:

but if its Credo from the game then Nelo wins.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Pardon me while I ponder this question out loud, since I can't seem to find a bloody pen to make notes and compare, I'll just type my thought process on here instead. ^_^

Hmmm...well let's see. Nelo drew up short against Dante, which makes Nelo weaker there. Credo drew up short with Nero (although I do believe he would have killed Nero if they'd continued their battle) which makes Credo the weaker one. Considering that Dante owned Nero, super powerful vs powerful, I'd say in a match between Nelo and Angelo...umm... well see, they were both pretty much corrupt in their own sense. Nelo would bend backwards for Mundus and kill his own brother on command, and Angelo was willing to do the same (obey Sanctus and kill his own 'brother')... well, looking at the facts, Dante is stronger than Nero (not purposely dissing Nero here, his power is still immature compared to Dante's) since Credo got stuffed up by Nero, the weaker one, and Vergil by Dante, the stronger one... I vote... Nelo? :wacko: Wait, how'd I get there? I wanted to vote for Angelo but I can't remember why. Gah :mad: I think I just confused myself. >_<

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
nelo angelo vs. angelo credo
lets see
nelo angelo= corrupted Virgil
angelo credo= "angelic" credo

Virgil= the elder son of the legendary dark knight sparda savior of humanity. trained by his father
credo= a well trained human warrior who literaly worships virgil's daddy but has never met him

so who do you guys think whould win ?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
meg127;203302 said:
Wait a minute. Is this Angelo Credo as in the forum moderator? If so then he'd win for sure.:cool:

BAHAHAH! Damn right I would, and don't you forget it! :lol:

---

Anyway, as you can see, I've got quite a bit of bias here, judging by my name and everything, Angelo Credo's just far too badass, I suppose he has that whole flying thing going for him, still, it'd be an interesting match up for sure.

Meg

clairavance;203303 said:
Pardon me while I ponder this question out loud, since I can't seem to find a bloody pen to make notes and compare, I'll just type my thought process on here instead. ^_^

Hmmm...well let's see. Nelo drew up short against Dante, which makes Nelo weaker there. Credo drew up short with Nero (although I do believe he would have killed Nero if they'd continued their battle) which makes Credo the weaker one. Considering that Dante owned Nero, super powerful vs powerful, I'd say in a match between Nelo and Angelo...umm... well see, they were both pretty much corrupt in their own sense. Nelo would bend backwards for Mundus and kill his own brother on command, and Angelo was willing to do the same (obey Sanctus and kill his own 'brother')... well, looking at the facts, Dante is stronger than Nero (not purposely dissing Nero here, his power is still immature compared to Dante's) since Credo got stuffed up by Nero, the weaker one, and Vergil by Dante, the stronger one... I vote... Nelo? :wacko: Wait, how'd I get there? I wanted to vote for Angelo but I can't remember why. Gah :mad: I think I just confused myself. >_<

If it helps, just because someone loses to one person doesn't mean they'd lose to the person that lost to the person that lost to the other person. Wait. DAH! now I'm confused. :wacko:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I've always been of the opinion that Credo held back in that battle, he didn't want to fight Nero, he never showed any express desire to kill him, he just did so because he was ordered/forced to and would likely have been killed otherwise, I figure Credo held back on Nero, so who knows what the real extent of his powers would have been.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I honestly believe that if the two fought...Credo would win. Although I voted in as a tie.

I simply think he would win because of the speed difference. As stated above, if Nelo Angelo was as slow as he is in DMC1...well, that's not so good. I should write something up for this. It'd be a kick ass little one-shot fic XD

Hmmm...
At first I would think obviously Nelo Angelo I mean its effectively super evil and powerful Vergil vs...Credo. But now that I think about it their fighting styles are almost exactly the same.

Yeah...when you really do take the time to think about, they are.

Nelo and Credo both had a couple of normal sword combos, but then Nelo had his summoned swords, and Credo had something to the same effect.
Also, Nelo Angelo had that blue fireball/lightningball...You could say that Credo pulls off the same move via chunking his swords at Nero.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If Nelo is as slow as he is in DMC 1, yes, that's a problem. But what about when he's player controlled in DMC 3? Holy crap is he ever fast there!

However, the whole thing boils down to preference. I chose Nelo because he's WAYYY more badass. I dunno why, but angels are overrated for me. Demons are where it's at, yo! :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;203312 said:
If it helps, just because someone loses to one person doesn't mean they'd lose to the person that lost to the person that lost to the other person. Wait. DAH! now I'm confused. :wacko:

I know right? It makes total sense in your head while your thinking it, but when you put it out into words and you look at it you kinda go 'whut?'

And now I remember why I wanted to vote Angelo. He wasn't defeated, because neither him nor Nero won that battle, whereas Nelo totally got owned and sent bye-bye by Dante. Dammit. Can I change my vote? I'm gonna try vote again :p

EDIT: Nooooo, I can't vote twice :( *weeps* I'll just vote for Credo and his magical deadly goatee here then. CREDO would totally win that fight. And send Vergil bye bye AGAIN. Because Vergil just doesn't learn his lesson ;)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
BlueDevil;203317 said:
I honestly believe that if the two fought...Credo would win. Although I voted in as a tie.

I simply think he would win because of the speed difference. As stated above, if Nelo Angelo was as slow as he is in DMC1...well, that's not so good. I should write something up for this. It'd be a kick ass little one-shot fic XD

Hmmm...

Yeah...when you really do take the time to think about, they are.

Nelo and Credo both had a couple of normal sword combos, but then Nelo had his summoned swords, and Credo had something to the same effect.
Also, Nelo Angelo had that blue fireball/lightningball...You could say that Credo pulls off the same move via chunking his swords at Nero.

Didn't Vergil and Credo even have the same VA? :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yeah they did DA.

Personally, I'd go with Nelo, his skills were more Honed, plus, he is really Vergil. I mean Credo, is an artificially created demon. He's human really. Gotta go with Devil power.

Admin Credo would win because he would use MOD RAGE (i think that would scare Mundus)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Credo was an ordinary human that gained some demonic power in a ceremony, whereas Nelo Angelo was a half-devil who supposedly gained power granted him by Mundus, the 'Prince of Darkness' himself.

Gotta go with Nelo.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I thought I saw his name come up at the end of the game. Don't tell me that Credo's Voice over artist is another Uncredited talent?

Zato-OW

King
Lexy;203350 said:
Credo was an ordinary human that gained some demonic power in a ceremony, whereas Nelo Angelo was a half-devil who supposedly gained power granted him by Mundus, the 'Prince of Darkness' himself.

Gotta go with Nelo.

This is pretty much it. DMC1 Dante>Nelo>>Nero>Credo.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
clairavance;203363 said:
Daniel Southworth did Vergil's Voice Over, but he only did Credo's mocap, not his voice.

You sure? Credo's lines sound very much like Dan Southworth to me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;203371 said:
You sure? Credo's lines sound very much like Dan Southworth to me.

Yip, pretty sure. Heard it from the horse's mouth...or rather the buddy of the horse. I don't know who the VO for Credo is, though :(

EDIT: I found him:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745391/

@VB: They're not big on crediting many voice actors in the US industry. That's more Japan's thing, apparently.

aka958

Don't trust people
I love credo but seriously... It is VERGIL, i love his Nelo Angelo form even more and he is awesome in so many ways. Gotta vote for Nelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom