• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who won in E3 ???

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;247532 said:
But you suggested it since you didn't show any excitement at all about it. More as if they were trying to milk an already milked franchise by trying to make a hopeless revival of the series with a remake.

Yeah I'm not getting into this argument, I really can't be arsed. xD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I gotta agree with Credo.
And yes, Ninty did win.
Personally, I'm not a Zelda fan. And yes, this years E3 was total pants.
The only thing I'm looking forward to is Dante in MvC3. One character in a game i would normally overlook.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;247554 said:
Yeah I'm not getting into this argument, I really can't be arsed. xD

I don't even know what you mean with that. But whatevs, I didn't want to argue to begin with. Was just stating what you wrote, to protect my before post.

I'm an overly protective little runt. :p

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
aka958;247532 said:
But you suggested it since you didn't show any excitement at all about it. More as if they were trying to milk an already milked franchise by trying to make a hopeless revival of the series with a remake.

I don't think thats what he meant. Its epic that the series is being re-made. But why re-make something that's already good?

I mean, I love how the game already is. The graphics might not be good... But OoT is already a Classic... Why re-make it?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
DanteDude99;247564 said:
*cough* zelda series suck *cough*

Hey look, show some respect. Don't diss a game that some people may like. Yes, I get it, its your own thoughts. I get that, but really, show some damn respect! >_<

aka958

Don't trust people
ResaMoon;247563 said:
I don't think thats what he meant. Its epic that the series is being re-made. But why re-make something that's already good?

I mean, I love how the game already is. The graphics might not be good... But OoT is already a Classic... Why re-make it?

To make it easily available to the newer audience?

Instead of getting a rare gamecube controller, a Wii, internet connection and download it from the Wii. Instead of going for an antique hunt and search for an extremely rare Nintendo 64 with Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

It will get updated graphics to please the newer audience and possibly some new stuff to please the old.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
The Zelda series hasn't really been beaten to death in my opinion.Now the Pokemon series,THAT HAS BEEN MASSACRED TO DEATH(and they are still making a new region,unbeilevable)
But the Zelda series has stayed true,even after OOT and MM.Depsite the problems like:Wind Waker=far too cartoony and Twilight Princess=too much like OOT.But whatever,its someones opinion and I'll respect it.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
ResaMoon;247572 said:
Hey look, show some respect. Don't diss a game that some people may like. Yes, I get it, its your own thoughts. I get that, but really, show some damn respect! >_<

soory for i have now learned voicing of opinions is a no-no:ninja:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DanteDude99;247564 said:
*cough* zelda series suck *cough*

DanteDude99;247575 said:

*Points at your other quote*

That's not voicing an opinion, that's troll baiting, if you're gonna say something like that, back up your argument.

aka958

Don't trust people
DanteDude99;247575 said:

It depends on how you voice your opinion. Being to harsh and forward with your opinion is disrespectful.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
ok i believe zelda sucks because it has a bad story line with bad gameplay through the whole series the only thing that ever got better in zelda in my oppinion is graphics i mean link is cool in the super smash bro series but i dont like zelda

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
DanteDude99;247584 said:
ok i believe zelda sucks because it has a bad story line with bad gameplay through the whole series the only thing that ever got better in zelda in my oppinion is graphics i mean link is cool in the super smash bro series but i dont like zelda

Zelda's story line has been the same all the way through. And for the graphics? The graphics are good. They couldn't have good graphics in the 90's and did the best they can. But now they can have greater graphics. Sure Twilight Princess graphics were abit dark, but they will get better.

aka958

Don't trust people
DanteDude99;247584 said:

That too... need some backup for you too support your argument. Since those are really shallow and not well explained arguments.
Just telling, don't wanna get offensive or something. :ninja:

Like, in what way does it story suck? It may be shallow (if we don't count that time line thingy that still screws with my head...) and does not contain much character development.
But it is pretty good in my opinion since I like how Link meets friends and the small confrontations here and there.

The gameplay is perfect. Especially the N64 ones, they got a perfect battle system, great puzzles, dungeons with feeling and epic boss battles. What more could one ask for?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
That's better.Don't forget to add "in my opinion".People have different opinions and it is acceptable,but do not toss your opinion as a fact.That's all.

And agree with Devil of War's notion...pokemon.UGHHHH.After the Hoen region everything is for kicks.Now it's like a drug.However,should Pokefreak man up and decides to give us a new action adventure pokemon title where you actually control pokemon your pokemon real time,would be epic win,milking or not.Just win.

As for the classics remake/Sometimes it's not just because people want to see just a game with better graphics,they want to see a game with the original content that was scrapped,re-arranges of songs to sound properly[though OoT soundtrack is perfect in more ways than one,not just my opinion] and sometimes bring something new to the game.I agree though that we shouldn't remake games every once in a while,but some classics MUST be remade.I mean,when was OoT remade?When was FFVII and FFVIII?When was The original castlevania remade?

Also some remakes were excellent,case in point : Metroid Zero Mission.

Despite that I still believe that remakes shouldn't be tossed around like pancakes,unless they have to so that they reboot the series[coughMegamanIrregularHunterPSPcough]...too bad the CEOs of Capcom were to stupid to accept it.

+1 Cr4pcom point.

@everyone : Guys,Zelda has always been an action-ADVENTURE game.And it leans heavily towards ADVENTURE games in terms of characters.There is absolutely no such thing as character development in most of these games,because the hero is the incarnation of the palyer in said game unless said otherwise.[See Fate/Stay Night,Demonbane,Phantom of Inferno and some others that don't apply to this rule.]

aka958

Don't trust people
Doesn't matter for me if it has character development or not, it has very little, but that little it has is great. The whole game is great, the way you discover everything by utilizing your equipment, how to play fun games, do sidequests, play through temples, etc.

Top Bottom