• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who wants a soundtrack like dmc 3 has for the next game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want a DMC1 soundtrack. Catchy songs with little-no lyrics. None of this "the game is badass so by stereotype it has to have heavy metal with bad lyrics" junk.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
yeah the lyrics in dmc3 soundtrack is awful but music really cool and suits the action in the game.also there was few good symphonic tracks too.i really liked that combination

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Silahsor;270958 said:
yeah the lyrics in dmc3 soundtrack is awful but music really cool and suits the action in the game.also there was few good symphonic tracks too.i really liked that combination

Oh the music was great, I just don't like the lyrics at all. Putting lyrics in fighting music is usually not a good idea... Especially if you're gonna hear it over and over.

Vergil Battle 1 is my favorite theme in DMC3. They should do more songs like that. That one and Frozen Frog in DMC4. I like techno quite a bit.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
DreadnoughtDT;270960 said:
Oh the music was great, I just don't like the lyrics at all. Putting lyrics in fighting music is usually not a good idea... Especially if you're gonna hear it over and over.

i totally agree with second vergil fights theme was also very good.A mix of techno and symphony

Vampi

Angelo Credo had the best theme in DMC 4. Though i do have to admit DMC 2 "Shoot the Works" (i believe that's the name of the track) and DMC 1 & 2 God of Time statue song are really good.

But yeah, i agree with Dreadnaught. No more freakin lyrics. Do it at the end or sumthing. But no more lyrics in the mattle theme or anywhere unless its haunting like the God of Time statues music.

DMC 1 had the best music overall though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom