• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who should be playable in DMC 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I was thinking diffently Dante & Vergil....
also
Trish
and Lady

what do you guys think?

ManOfMayhem

I am saying that there should be a change and maybe Vergil/Dante have thier own storyline. Sparda maybe a bonus if we get to play as him. I surely believe that Majin form should be in DMC5.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yes D&V should def have their own storylines.
I don't think we would get to play as Sparda unless the game is another prequel.
so if Trish is playable as well should she have her own storyline as well?

ManOfMayhem

I highly doubt that as she has never been one of the main playable characters. Unless they want to spice it up or take it up a couple of noches thats what they will do.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Nero should be playable too... besides, there has got to more about him than meets the eye

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I was thinking of making my character Megara playable, in my game concept, shell have her own storyline...or wait better yet i'll make her the game's narrator like lady is the prologe of dmc 3...sound good...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero= No... They shud just make a spinoff with him in it...

Vergil= Main character, but has near as damn equal levels to Dante...

Keaton

Premium
Trio of Dante, Virgil and Sparda.

I like Nero, but how much of a part he could play is a tough call...after all to give the game its true justice it would need to have 50 missions O_O!

ManOfMayhem

Damn right. Keaton well said. I mean to make Nero be the main character in DMC5 would not be a smart choice. It would take them quite a long time to make his missions stand-out.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dante and Vergil are a must.Nero is optional to me,unless Nero pull a 'Raiden' in DMC 5...:)

What i meant by pulling a 'Raiden' are become a real bad-***,as Raiden become from a human to cyborg,and pulls a lot of hell crazy stunts.:cool:

Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 4.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well check out my game concept DMC 5: Anicent Runes
and check out what i came up with so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom