• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who seen Kid Rock's Music video's?

Evil Nero

I have never seen such a geek in my life .. how he got pamela anderson i dont know ...

Thinks hes a cowboy and he dresses like a pimp , thinks he can do hip hop when he clearly cant. sad really.

who agree's?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yes I have and I'm frankly disgusted that he labels himself as Kid "Rock".

The "music", and I use that term losely, he does, is more closely related to rap, yet rock and metal music channels are still playing his garbage, he's a disgrace to the music industry and can barely string together two coherent sentences.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Have to admit i liked his American Badass song though, with Metallicas Sad But True as the backing track.

Evil Nero

the songs are good , its just the lyrics and his video's.
at his age , its just silly really

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Oh, Kid Rock. That brings back some memories.

Towards the end of high school and the beginning of college (when I was about 16-20), I used to listen to this guy avidly. I had that one album (the one with Bawitaba or whatever; I honestly don't remember what it was called) on cassette (I did have a CD player at the time, but only a Sony Walkman cassette player, so I bought tapes more often). Thankfully, I also outgrew my "angry white boy music" phase. I now have absolutlely no idea what I saw in this guy.

Top Bottom