• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who says anime can't have good music?

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
This brings backs memories: Your Move from Yu-Gi-Oh, along with Game On! from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Man, I miss being a kid. Ah, Digimon... The English opening is nostalgic.​
I don't care what you say about Engrish, but Beat Crusader's Tonight, Tonight, Tonight is freaking awesome; the fourth opening for Bleach. Kelun's Chu-Bura is great as well; eight opening for Bleach. Bleach has a good track record on music, especially it's openings. Although I prefer the female vocals version of UVERworld's D-technolife; second opening for Bleach. Also, L'Arc En Ciel's Ready Steady Go!; Full Metal Alchemist 2003's opening. I was tempted, and I can't resist no longer: Mikansei Stride, the second opening from Hyouka; I really love the song. This leads to the Curry Song (Curry no Uta) from Minami-ke Okaeri; it's a cute song. Which leads to Neguse, the ending song, from Tamako Market; something about it having "choppy" vocals makes it sweet, I guess. Don't ask about this one: Eien no Inori wo Sasagete from Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito - just enjoy the song... It's a sad anime with a sad song that's so beautiful...​

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
YOU DIG, GIANT ROBOTS! I DIG GIANT ROBOTS! CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS!

MEGAS XLR IS F#CKING AMAZING!!!!!

And yes it should count because anime and cartoons are the same exact thing.

WE DID GIANT ROBOTS! YEAH! anywho yeah awesome show fav episode is when coop goes to a different dimension and meets his skinnier evil self

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
And yes it should count because anime and cartoons are the same exact thing.

In terms of the style of animation they are different. Buuuuuut let's post western animation soundtracks here anyway.

Now somebody posted a cowboy bebop soundtrack and that is cool but let us not forget this too:

Some others:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
For me, it's not so much anime has bad music, it's more so the fact that anime has "repetitive" music. It's all the same beats, same vocals of either a singer who sounds like a high schooler, or a woman who sounds like a fifth grader. Not saying all anime songs are like this, but after a while, it all gets annoying to have to listen to.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
For me, it's not so much anime has bad music, it's more so the fact that anime has "repetitive" music. It's all the same beats, same vocals of either a singer who sounds like a high schooler, or a woman who sounds like a fifth grader. Not saying all anime songs are like this, but after a while, it all gets annoying to have to listen to.
I never see many original themes being created either. It's usually just always a song taken from something else. Not like the catchy original theme songs I heard with great cartoons growing up. And yea, I don't really listen to that bubblegum J-Pop stuff.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
In terms of the style of animation they are different. Buuuuuut let's post western animation soundtracks here anyway.

Now somebody posted a cowboy bebop soundtrack and that is cool but let us not forget this too:

Some others:

i love you...in the least of awkward ways possible

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"

I think you're talking about Anime openings(which i again disagree) rather than soundtracks. Try to go to HDsoundi's channel or Mr. Epic OSTs then listen to many soundtracks there.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think you're talking about Anime openings(which i again disagree) rather than soundtracks. Try to go to HDsoundi's channel or Mr. Epic OSTs then listen to many soundtracks there.

Oh. Then yeah, there's more good ost's then openings in my opinion.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Does western animation count as well? If so then:
And here i was thinking that i was the only one who was a fan of MEGASXLR XD

I don't really dig J-pop but i sure remember this intro >
maybe i'm just being nostalgic but heck i love it.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Blue Gender was an anime my girlfriend got me into and it has one of the best intro songs, it's awesome in English and Japanese.

Top Bottom