• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who says anime can't have good music?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Hellsing! :D

Yeah, I haven't heard anyone say that. There's good and bad in everything :/

I really love the sound track to 5 Centimetres per Second; Poem of Sky and Sea being my favourite song:

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
My favorite anime music is from hellsing and hellsing ultimate because the music was composed so masterfully!
Example

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Most anime, or anything related to media such as films and videogames, as far as I know have fantastic music, usually fitting the animes' style. Despite what people say about Naruto, some of the tracks are catchy and nice. Samurai Champloo had Nujabes; 'nuff said. Bleach has some nice J-rock. K-On is literally about people who love music... so if that anime didn't have good music... then I don't know what will. Anyway, Hyouka has classical music thrown in during some parts of the anime and it fits, surprisingly.

Note: Some of these are linked to prevent computers from crashing from embedded video overloads.
Fell in love and I'm addicted to Welcome to the NHK's opening: Puzzle. This person mixed the two versions: the original one with the trumpets and acoustics and the "-extra hot mix-" version which was more electric. Simply amazing, I don't know if it's the singer's voice or the instruments, or Welcome to the NHK and how the high and lows of Puzzle reflect it, or that I'm just in love with the song.

Shiki no Uta from Samurai Champloo is so relaxing, intense, and plain beautiful. Thank you, Nujabes, for creating such masterpieces.

Ihojin no Yaiba from Sword of the Stranger feels like watching Lord of the Rings or something just so powerful, bitter, and calming. It feels like this could be the end, but it could also be the beginning.

On the Precipe of Defeat from Bleach. I don't know what makes this track mesmerizing. Something about it pulls me in to listen and it's the only track I really remember from watching what little of Bleach I could.

As I continue to type, I think this whole thread and the question were rhetorical... Oh well...

Have some Hare Hare Yukai, Tsuruya's version that is. Oh, that little fang... *Ahem*...

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Most anime, or anything related to media such as films and videogames, as far as I know have fantastic music, usually fitting the animes' style. Despite what people say about Naruto, some of the tracks are catchy and nice. Samurai Champloo had Nujabes; 'nuff said. Bleach has some nice J-rock. K-On is literally about people who love music... so if that anime didn't have good music... then I don't know what will. Anyway, Hyouka has classical music thrown in during some parts of the anime and it fits, surprisingly.

Note: Some of these are linked to prevent computers from crashing from embedded video overloads.
Fell in love and I'm addicted to Welcome to the NHK's opening: Puzzle. This person mixed the two versions: the original one with the trumpets and acoustics and the "-extra hot mix-" version which was more electric. Simply amazing, I don't know if it's the singer's voice or the instruments, or Welcome to the NHK and how the high and lows of Puzzle reflect it, or that I'm just in love with the song.

Shiki no Uta from Samurai Champloo is so relaxing, intense, and plain beautiful. Thank you, Nujabes, for creating such masterpieces.

Ihojin no Yaiba from Sword of the Stranger feels like watching Lord of the Rings or something just so powerful, bitter, and calming. It feels like this could be the end, but it could also be the beginning.

On the Precipe of Defeat from Bleach. I don't know what makes this track mesmerizing. Something about it pulls me in to listen and it's the only track I really remember from watching what little of Bleach I could.

As I continue to type, I think this whole thread and the question were rhetorical... Oh well...

Have some Hare Hare Yukai, Tsuruya's version that is. Oh, that little fang... *Ahem*...
On the precipe of defeat was my most favorite of the bleach sound tracks, I had it downloaded to my MP3 player before it blowed up.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami

reading this thread i actually had no intention of listening to any of the music but then you posted Hare Hare Yukai and then i had to get up, walk across the house and find my headphones just to listen to it. ( it is a requirement of my religion) i hope you are happy. [/unconvincingly pretending to be annoyed]

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
reading this thread i actually had no intention of listening to any of the music but then you posted Hare Hare Yukai and then i had to get up, walk across the house and find my headphones just to listen to it. ( it is a requirement of my religion) i hope you are happy. [/unconvincingly pretending to be annoyed]

She's basically the creator of the world, make her happy... Or else.
36074_154064687959794_124632110903052_316489_1290716_n.jpg

I still like Tsuruya more than Haruhi though. Hey, even Weegee agrees!
Weegee_stalked_Tsuruya_san_by_Aaeru_senpai.png

Kyon has the best Hare Hare Yukai; his comments during the song are funny. Also, I can't believe I forgot Angel Beats' My Soul, Your Beats!... Really great soundtrack along with Clannad's. And I can't believe I forgot Inner Universe from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Red Fraction from Black Lagoon anyone? More anime to watch, I guess. Not exactly "amazing", but Wild Challenger brings back memories from BoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBo. I love this song: Smile Bomb, the English opening for Yu Yu Hakusho. Oh, childhood memories... Spiral's Cocktail was pretty nice, the show was good from what I remember. Afro Samurai's soundtrack... really unique considering that most anime don't have rap, hip hop, and Japanese music mixed together.

Also, considering that this is a Devil May Cry forum... Cannot believe I forgot Future in my Hands from the DMC anime! This deserves an embed, even if it crashes computers. Also, I'll be your Home was a sad theme for the DMC anime.

Top Bottom