• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who likes this idea

should the community work on a unnoficial original sereis dmc

• yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VergilNeroDante

Now are you referring to DMC or something else? If it was to be similar to the original I'm sure people here of the forum would have interesting ideas that could make the series interesting to read. The original story lacked so much because Capcom got lazy and some of the best people (main producer and creator) left the company.

seraphmaycry

oh sorry dmc and ye capcom was lazy i mean dmc4 was so cliche (a guy decides to save his girlfriend how interesting)
dmc3 had a fairly good story bu was unclear and not even correctly canon what they not able to see to make sure everything made sense?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
oh sorry dmc and ye capcom was lazy i mean dmc4 was so cliche (a guy decides to save his girlfriend how interesting)
dmc3 had a fairly good story bu was unclear and not even correctly canon what they not able to see to make sure everything made sense?
What do you mean by not correctly canon?

seraphmaycry

well vergisl amulet is a different colour then in dmc1 and in dmc1 was stated dante has not seen vergil for a long time 20 years in fact in dmc3 dante states that he met vergil a year before

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
well vergisl amulet is a different colour then in dmc1 and in dmc1 was stated dante has not seen vergil for a long time 20 years in fact in dmc3 dante states that he met vergil a year before
yeah it is really confusing how that works but i can understand the amulets being different colors so you know whose is whose but the times are really messed up

seraphmaycry

ye if you examine the story closely you can see it does not fit with dmc1 this offtopic if you wanna continue this conversation PM me

Top Bottom