• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who likes the new thundercats?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I started watching the reboot and I like it even thought it has some problems.

I felt that the way they introduce new wrinkles in the mythology and respected the canon of the old cartoon. You could almost tell the writers were lifeloong fans.

God, I hope Devil may cry could have a reboot like this one.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I like the new ThunderCats.
I haven't really watched the old show, but from what I have seen, I do prefer the new show.
The new show seems to be better organized and more action filled.
The mythologies are also much more intriuging as is the plot imo.
Not to mention how smexy Lion-O and Cheetara are (lol) and how badarse Mumm-Ra is.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
by looking at it....i dont really like the look of the villain....needs to have a bit i dunno so ill just say zing to it

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hate it but can appreciate how those who aren't familiar or who didn't grow up with the original series might think it's good.

I used to play the original Cheetara at playgroup when we acted out Thundercats - that's how old I freakin' am...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Refuse to watch the new one, they have butchered pretty much everything the original had.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Isn't it something like a reboot or similar? I've only watched a handful of the cartoons so have no idea...

OHS MYS GOSHES!

IT'S DmC FOR THUNDERCATS!

TEH HORRORS!

So long as they don't touch The Raccoons, I'll be happy :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Being a big fan of the old Thundercats made it a bit difficult to appreciate the new ones. Especially the new design. However the first two episodes were great. Nice story/world nevertheless.

The fact that Tygra's character has been butchered annoys me a lot though.

Then came the next episodes where...nothing happened. The first two were so perfectly tied together (since they were shown as one big episode) with so much potential, then immediately lost it all at the 3rd.

I mean, even the character's character is different in the 3rd one. In the first two Lion-o is calm, thinks before acting, accepts things that his whole race doesn't making seem more of a broadminded fellow. And Tygra is all the opposite, arrogant, ready to rush at any time etc etc.

In the 3rd episode their roles are reversed. Lol

Watched until the 8th episode - the episode with the swords was pretty neat, though maybe that's because I love swords. I may watch the rest of it since I've seen so much already but I'm in no hurry whatsoever.

So long as they don't touch The Raccoons, I'll be happy :)

Omg, it was one of my favourites when I was a kidXD

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
hmmm i suppose old is good i've been on youtube for ages watching episodes of kirby right back at ya i love it even if im too old for it

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Thundercats didn't need to be remade in my opinion. It's awful, but yeah I guess if you didn't grow up with the original it might be ok. Oh and snarf is less annoying in the new one. Wer'nt they going to make a live action film of it sometime?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haha! Snarf was the character you had to play if you weren't quick enough to get picked as a better one in my playgroup.

Top Bottom