• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who is your fav comedy masters

Keaton

Premium
Robin Williams, Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey and Dara o'Briain are my most noted comedy acts. But I enjoy comedy on such a wide scale that I can appreciate nearly every comedian in some way. ^^

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i love comedy too

without it we would all be miserable

i can't believe i forgot harry hill

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I love Harry Hill and Jasper Carrott.
I also like, Lee Mack, Dara O'Briain, Russell Howard, Jack Dee, Jo Brand, Andy Parsons (bald guy on Mock the week), Hugh Dennis (the Doctor from My Hero and Mock the week.)

Older (and probably dead comedians) include Tommy Cooper, Dave Allen, and Ken Dodd. (If you don't know who these ppl are, google them.)

There are probably more, but... i can't think of them.

My dad is miserable and he'll laugh at anything...

Meg

Oh my gosh! its like you made this topic just for me. ;) Comedy is my favorite thing in the world:lol: let's see, my favorites are Stephen Colbert, Dmitri Martin, Jim Gaffigan (or however you spell it), Tina Fey, Chelsea Handler, Jole McHale, and others. Sarah Palin's a comedian right? she makes me laugh all the time. ;)

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
I love Rusell Peters, Tina Fey, John Pinette, David O'Doherty and Jeremy Hotz. 8D
I watch of alot of Comedy Now. :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Depressed?[Black humor]

In my country we don't have comedy acts.We have satyre on the other hand and comedy acts as break in some live concerts.SO I know of no one...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Nah,don't worry.Most of the best "comedians"[actualy more like comedy writers] in the world are unfortunately dead.But with all the satyre,I can give a good laugh.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I like Michael Mcintyre, Richard Pryor, Russel Brand, Harry Hill, Jack Dee, Lee Evans and Bill Baily to name a few.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Russell Howard, Russell Brand, Bill Bailey, Dara o'Briain, Jeff Dunham and the self proclaimed Blackest man in Comedy, Frankie Boyle.

Good god I love Frankie Boyle, he's the absolute best bad taste comedian. :lol:

Top Bottom