• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is "Vitale"? Theories?

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's not a theory but rather an opinion. I don't like the idea of 'V.' There are already so many characters but the more you add the more the old ones one wishes to see more of go by the wayside. I get the idea of adding new blood but they never really added much in the way of the old, and, no, I don't particularly care for DMC4's inclusion of those characters nor would I have them build up on the mechanics established there.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
so is v actually indeed a staff/cane fighter? the dmc footage kinda hint that don't you think?

"you see a guy around here, about this big uses a cane?" ask nero

bummer, i'm hoping for a bare-handed fighter

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
so is v actually indeed a staff/cane fighter? the dmc footage kinda hint that don't you think?

"you see a guy around here, about this big uses a cane?" ask nero

bummer, i'm hoping for a bare-handed fighter
We don't know that for sure. I thought he was referring to Morrison or someone new.

Nor do we know if Vitale uses a weapon outside of summoning demons.

Maybe tgs18 gives us a glimpse?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
We don't know that for sure. I thought he was referring to Morrison or someone new.

Nor do we know if Vitale uses a weapon outside of summoning demons.

Maybe tgs18 gives us a glimpse?

oh yes, i forgot about morrison.. wait it is then

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought it be cool if he is Arius's son or a clone of Arius that Arius raised as his succesor. It's a different way playing on that family theme because some kids do fear that they will be just like their parents and he is given extra incentive to fear that to.

I'd be cool if he was just Lady's kid and the dad was a mystery left for later. The mother-son dynamic isn't as mined as the father-son dynamic.

Ultimately if he was just a someone the cast knew from a previous job etc that would be the best. Nero didn't actually need to be a son of sparda, he would have been better off being a regular dude that the order expiremented on so maybe they would learn from this misstep.

Last edited:
Top Bottom