• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is it?

Looking back, who would be the best star for the original DMC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
After seeing all of the new characters for DMCs 1, 2 and 3 who do you wish that capcom had put as the hero for the original DMC.
Dante
Vergil
Sparda
Trish
Lady
Lucia
Nelo Angelo
Arius
Jester
Other

Just to be clear. I'm talking about discarding the original DMC plotline and re-writing it to suit each protagonist (Stays the same for Dante obviously)^_^

So it's up to me to open then is it. I think I'll pick Vergil, only because he's my favourite character mind maybe it should have been Sparda so we start at the beginning (The demon war) but too late I've voted now.

C'mon guys why's it taking you so long to find this thread.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
i would like sparda to be the main protagonist of the original caus it was him who originally sealed mundus away and forr mundus to comee back i think it's would be ironic that sparda defeated him again.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Col Sin Scythe;7502 said:
i would like sparda to be the main protagonist of the original caus it was him who originally sealed mundus away and forr mundus to comee back i think it's would be ironic that sparda defeated him again.

ya
i could vote Sparda but Dante is the main Portagonist
thats y i didnt vote Sparda
but Sparda is awsome Demon, but in the beggining of the story DMC he tells about his extistence

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
So Sparda and Vergil are drawing at the moment.
so much for Dante's speech "No matter how hard you try, you're never going to be like father"

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I vote for Vergil. I think he is very important character for DMC series so it would be interesting to know all his story

Dark Elf

Dagger user
It's a fan talking inside of me. But you must understand me. Maybe you feel the same: kick Nero from DMC 4 so Dante will be main hero again?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nero??
he is a good guy....................well i dont know his story but he could joined the Order Clan

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well...............i suprised that drop kick...................but it could be a reason for doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom