• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is Dante's Real enemy ? ( Ultimate villain , Final Boss )

Who's The Ultimate Villain ?!

• Total voters

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
so i was thinking , with all that we have seen so far apparently Dante has many enemies in DmC

we have the city mocking him through massages , we have Lilith who is controlling a part of Limbo , there is Mundus somewhere in the game and there is our favorite Villain Vergil !!!

so who do you think is Dante's real enemy ( Ultimate Villain ) in this game ?!

PS: i added Sparda be cause .... i don't know it just felt right :p

asurai

Well considering the attention to, "face your demons". We can assume I think that in the end through it all, Dante will possibly be his own worst enemy in some aspects. Or at least I'm almost sort of hoping it is since I think that a character that has personal flaws is a better character.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Well considering the attention to, "face your demons". We can assume I think that in the end through it all, Dante will possibly be his own worst enemy in some aspects. Or at least I'm almost sort of hoping it is since I think that a character that has personal flaws is a better character.
now that i think about it it's possible

actually Dante faced himself in DMC3 so " Arkham Or Other DMC Villains From Past Games" includes him as well

Dante47

I don't even think Dante knows. He has a natural discontent against demons, but I think Dante will eventually come to hate his demonic aspects. I don't think the story is just "demons bad, go kill them" but it has to be something deeper. Maybe Dante will side with the demons, realizing that the "real" demons are the ones humanity creates. Hence, "face your demons". But this all wild speculation.
There has been talk that the angels that appear in this game aren't exactly saints either. So who knows?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
mundus as we saw him in the trailer

mundus: just like your father too big for your ****ing boots, me a god versus you, a piece of ****
dante: you looking for a fight, here i am

chocolatepanda

mundus as we saw him in the trailer

mundus: just like your father too big for your ******* boots, me a god versus you, a piece of ****
dante: you looking for a fight, here i am

Its possible he's not the only god controlling things in Limbo City. He does say "a god" instead of just "god" so you never know.

Dante47

Its possible he's not the only god controlling things in Limbo City. He does say "a god" instead of just "god" so you never know.
I think he has a God complex. Just because he can control something, he labels himself a God. I'm sure he's just a very powerful demon, not a God.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
i highly doubt that Mundus would be main Villain in this game , NT is known for good storytelling abilities and i doubt that they make story this obvious , so i think Vergil will be the mastermind .... he will use Mundus and Dante, and distract everyone in order ( no , not that "Order" ) to reach his own Goals

as we can see , it seems like Vergil already has his own powers unlocked ( permanent White hair ) so he doesn't need Dante to fight for him when he himself is more powerful than Dante , i think he is using Dante to distract Mundus

chocolatepanda

I think he has a God complex. Just because he can control something, he labels himself a God. I'm sure he's just a very powerful demon, not a God.
Thats possible but i still think he would refer to himself as "god" and not "a god" since it still means that's either a legend of a god from the past to compare himself to or another god already in existence.

asurai

I wonder if since it looks like Mundus is perhaps possibly not the highest in the food chain this time (Which is great since it leaves room for expansion and higher levels of threats in possible sequels assuming the game does good), I wonder what Mundus considers those who are above him in the food chain?

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i think its mundus cuz there is no one on top but him.....and i think mundus is controlling the city so mundus is the city.....but i mean thats my guess....so i could be wrong....but when im right im right and when im wrong i could have been right so im still right but i could be wrong....but im 100% right :p:p

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Going on what @Asurai said, maybe Mundus is just one Demon God compared to others above him. Maybe Mundus and Lillith just control Limbo city, who's to say that higher demon gods control other parts of the world, and better yet one giant demon controls the darker sides of the world itself?

Agility

"Known"
The real enemy?

The people are going to be the real enemy. They're going to force Dante into hiding. I bet.

Top Bottom