• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who has a better outfit in DMC 4 Dante or Nero?

Who has a Stylish OUtfit in DMC 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I liked Nero's hoody-jacket thingymajig I just wish you could unlock a hooded version of Nero. Dante's was good but I wasn't a fan of those things on his legs that made him look like some wierd gothic cowboy.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I have to say, I thought Nero looked more the part in terms of costume but costume alone. In all other aspects, Dante was superior.:cool:

Cat

Vergil-ologist
I'm surprised so many people don't like Dante's cowboy-boot chaps! I thought they looked SO super cool, but what do I know? He reminds me of Billy The Kid, or some infamous outlaw from the Old American West. Or, maybe even Clint Eastwood's characters in his really old spaghetti western flicks, like I believe I've said before somewhere.

So, I completely LOVE Dante's attire in DMC 4, but I like what Nero is wearing, too. He's got mini chaps for his Blue Rose. They're cute, but Dante is the big winner for me...:wub:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cat;187977 said:
I'm surprised so many people don't like Dante's cowboy-boot chaps! I thought they looked SO super cool, but what do I know? He reminds me of Billy The Kid, or some infamous outlaw from the Old American West. Or, maybe even Clint Eastwood's characters in his really old spaghetti western flicks, like I believe I've said before somewhere.

So, I completely LOVE Dante's attire in DMC 4, but I like what Nero is wearing, too. He's got mini chaps for his Blue Rose. They're cute, but Dante is the big winner for me...:wub:

lol! I liked Dante's pants too (it beats those ridiculous boots he was wearing in DMC 3). I want Dante's pants, they so cool (and I don't mean to come off as perverted) But I reallly didn't like his coat, and Nero's outfit was the better out of the two for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom