• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you prefer? Dante or Vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

VergilxKuraudo

Jester Spank Butt
Dante. As much as I love Vergil, Dante's always came first over him. I also prefer his personality because it's fun and he likes to party. You'd think that by all of his cheesy lines in the games ("I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO FILL YOUR DARK SOUL WITH LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" anybody? and, "My soul is telling me it wants to STOP YOU!" fagga) that he'd be a very cheesy character with no depth, but this is not so. His character gradually grows over the course of the games, but he'll always have that personality we all love (as we see in DMC4) and that's what's important. Plus, he's totally stylish and cocky! I love all of his outfits in the games. My favorite definetely being Dante from DMC3 at the end of the game in his DMC1 attire.

And all that said, it doesn't mean that Vergil's any less of a great character. He's awesome too! I just love Dante more... I have a thing with liking the main characters (especially the good guys) the most. :p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
VergilxKuraudo;36274 said:
Dante. As much as I love Vergil, Dante's always came first over him. I also prefer his personality because it's fun and he likes to party. You'd think that by all of his cheesy lines in the games ("I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO FILL YOUR DARK SOUL WITH LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" anybody? and, "My soul is telling me it wants to STOP YOU!" fagga) that he'd be a very cheesy character with no depth, but this is not so. His character gradually grows over the course of the games, but he'll always have that personality we all love (as we see in DMC4) and that's what's important. Plus, he's totally stylish and cocky! I love all of his outfits in the games. My favorite definetely being Dante from DMC3 at the end of the game in his DMC1 attire.

And all that said, it doesn't mean that Vergil's any less of a great character. He's awesome too! I just love Dante more... I have a thing with liking the main characters (especially the good guys) the most. :p

So true,you spoke my mind;) ^_^ :)

X_nick_X

Dante.

Vergil just doesn't have enough moves to pull of some of dantes amazing stunts.

Vergil needs styles.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
It's funny people choose Vergil, because one of the things people didn't like about Dante in DMC2 was his loss of cockiness, yet, Vergil is mature as hell! Yet, he still has much popularity. Dante probably scored more b-itches at school than Vergil though. :lol:

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Nelo Assholo;38482 said:
It's funny people choose Vergil, because one of the things people didn't like about Dante in DMC2 was his loss of cockiness, yet, Vergil is mature as hell! Yet, he still has much popularity. Dante probably scored more b-itches at school than Vergil though. :lol:

Wow, I think Vergil never went to school! He knows alot and he knows mystic stuff, so maybe he learned by himself!:D

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
Ok, part two: who would you rather be, Dante or Vergil?

I would be Vergil, because though Dante is cool, Vergil seems (not to insult all fangirls of Dante) to have more intelligence and problem solving ability. If I was a very tired Vergil hanging off a cliff with a pit of alligators below me and a pack of wolves above me, I would feel confident that I could do more than fight my way out of the problem.

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
it's difficult to compare Vergil and Dante..
Though i'd choose Vergil... I love fighting with Yamato, it ruls :) and i love Vergil as a character, he is so sexy :)
I love playing Dante as well...but i like him more in DMC1? especialy when it was able to use Alastor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom