• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who do u hate the most in the game dmc?

The feeling that I get when I watch cutscenes with Dante, he is litteraly invincible and he is fooling around with everyone......

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Is this all of them we are talking about or just a single game?

It used to be Arius but his unbearably ott screeching has grown on me over the years now I kind of a like him in a "never come near me again" way.
So I guess it has to be Dante but only in his DMC3/DMC4 personality.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
boobs <THEN> run to point b <THEN> violence <THEN> bonus stage <THEN> violence <THEN> continue running <THEN> violence <THEN> upgrade <THEN> continue running <THEN> violence <THEN> boobs <THEN> choreographed fighting cut scene <THEN> boobs <THEN> boss fight <THEN> boobs <THEN> back to point A.

made me feel like a hamster on a wheel.

that's DMC 4. i haven't had a ps2 in too long to give an honest opinion on DMC 1-3

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I was never to fond of Agnus when I first played DMC4, but after a while, I began to like him, so I don't really have a 'most hated'

Saosin

King of Games
The little boy who stood there in the beginning of DMC4 while he was about to be killed... WHO IN THE WORLD JUST STANDS THERE WHEN SOMETHING IS TRYING TO KILL YOU?!?!?!?

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Saosin;292373 said:
The little boy who stood there in the beginning of DMC4 while he was about to be killed... WHO IN THE WORLD JUST STANDS THERE WHEN SOMETHING IS TRYING TO KILL YOU?!?!?!?
I know right!? lol

Anywaaaaaaays...I'd have to say Nightmare. Not only do you fight him 3 times, he also has other bosses inside of him that you've ALREADY FOUGHT 2+ times...That's the epitome of laziness to me. Then again when hasn't Capcom been that way with DMC?...

Top Bottom