• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who are you like?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
what person or character are you most like?
after readind alot of ppls profiles , i just noticed that im not the only crazy, weird, funny, and most random person in this world:lol:
i'm like many ppl in this forum too many to list but i'll list my qualities: i'm quiet sometimes, i'm very random, i'm kinda funny from what i'm told, i'm very loving, sweet, very caring and protective of my friends and family, i love to read and play videogames, and i have ADD, thats it!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I also have ADD. Wierd. I'm sweet, funny/humorous, sometimes really strange, always hyper, and, well, I love talking!

The dark knight

I have ADD.I like shiny things.I am SUPPOSEDLY funny.....*holding bomb remote*laugh I say!!!LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*crowd fake laughs*And I.....oooohhhh shiny penny.......

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I'm rather mellow and calm. I enjoy the better things in life like going to the beach and hanging with my friends. I'm not exactly boring, the again, I'm not all that funny anyways. I'm only hyper when I'm in the mood for it and I tend to be rather antisocial, especially if I don't know the people around me. I'm the one that sits quietly while everyone's partying. ^_^
Gaming and anything art related are the only things that really kick me into super wierd mode ^_^.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
asia22292;60795 said:
I'm rather mellow and calm. I enjoy the better things in life like going to the beach and hanging with my friends. I'm not exactly boring, the again, I'm not all that funny anyways. I'm only hyper when I'm in the mood for it and I tend to be rather antisocial, especially if I don't know the people around me. I'm the one that sits quietly while everyone's partying. ^_^
Gaming and anything art related are the only things that really kick me into super wierd mode ^_^.

so what if you were around us, would you talk to us at all?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I have asperger syndrome and have a tendancy to be quite serious, insensitive and weird. In spite of this I am prone to laugh hysterically at funny incidences and jokes/ humour. I love collecting weird and useless info, as you all know. I also have a deep passion for music and literature. I am also big on action, rpg and beat-em-up games.

Now though I am more outgoing and a lot more fun than I used to be!

Phage

Heartbreaker
asia22292;60795 said:

I am much the same, very cool calm and collected. I have a fairly active social life and love the beach and am generally quite normal[despite my appearance]. though I am not so quiet when when everyone else is partying, I rock on with them.

and yeah, games are what gets me geeky/nerdy wierd0 mode.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
o come off it its a just a question...but yeah wow i didn't know that there were a lot of ppl in this wiorld like me, i think i actually might cry..^_^

Top Bottom