• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Are Other Famous Brothers?

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
Who are other famous brothers similar to Dante and Vergil, in that one is more outgoing and improvisational, while the other is more of a planner and somewhat recluse.
I got an example from real life: Malcolm and Angus Young from AC/DC
"Though his younger brother Angus (born 31 March 1955) is the more visible of the brothers, Malcolm Young has been described as the business and brains behind AC/DC."
Watch this video, Angus is the guitarist wearing the school boy esque uniform and Malcolm is the rhythm guitarist with the long brown hair.
I want to see just how many brothers we can get :)

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. So many similarities

Sasuke and Itachi. It may not seem like it at first but Sasuke is more of the person to just "lets go do it" while Itachi is a solid thinker and planner.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Cain an Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood), Vash the Stampede and Knives (Tri-Gun), D and Fake D (Vampire Hunter D), Holland and Dewey Novack (Eureka 7), Cyclops and Havok and Vulcan, Skaar and Hiro-Kala the sons of Hulk, Bruce and Thomas Wayne Jr, Ragna the Bloodedge and Jin, Wolverine and Sabretooth (maybe), Kuja and Zidane (Final Fantasy)

TheJoy

Smile with me.
Solid Snake and Liquid Snake from Metal gear solid. This game is also the reason what i can't understand how DmC Dante can't recognise some with the same face as him, but that's going off topic...sorry.

solid-snake-liquid-snake.jpg

(Truth be told. Huge fan of the original MGS. Not a fan of the Twin Snakes remake, unless it's for laughs)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Solid Snake and Liquid Snake from Metal gear solid. This game is also the reason what i can't understand how DmC Dante can't recognise some with the same face as him, but that's going off topic...sorry.

solid-snake-liquid-snake.jpg

(Truth be told. Huge fan of the original MGS. Not a fan of the Twin Snakes remake, unless it's for laughs)
*Snake and Otacon handshake* F*ck yea, Metal Gear Solid is amazing.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Fujin & Raijin, the storm god brothers of Japanese mythology......but I have a feeling those 2 have appeared in some form of media together as brothers.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know that there are other stories of siblings besides TV and movies. There are Remus and Romulus, The Grimm brothers, Hypnos and Thanantos, The sons of Titus Andronicus, and so on.

Top Bottom