• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;261886 said:
Well, have fun carrying a giant bomb strapped to your back whenever you go to hell, kay Credo? >:3

Lucky for me I don't believe in an afterlife, huh? No giant bomb carrying for me! :3

Meg

I'm kinda prideful, but other than that despite a few instances for some and no instances for others, that's it. AND! My take on these sins is this:

Small quantities= :)
Large quantities=:(

Just some input for you there XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;261888 said:
Lucky for me I don't believe in an afterlife, huh? No giant bomb carrying for me! :3

What do you believe in after death, then? Just... a big black void? Nothingness?

The thought of oblivion after death frightens me...

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;261893 said:
What do you believe in after death, then? Just... a big black void? Nothingness?

The thought of oblivion after death frightens me...

A big black void? Nothingness. That's Exdeath for ya...

I believe that when you die you cease your existence, everything you know and all your memories will cease to exist. It's like a computer erasing all it's content. That is what made you a person, all those things. Your not you anymore, and the energy that acted you will be spread out in nature and the process will repeat with something else.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;261895 said:
A big black void? Nothingness. That's Exdeath for ya...

I believe that when you die you cease your existence, everything you know and all your memories will cease to exist. It's like a computer erasing all it's content. That is what made you a person, all those things. Your not you anymore, and the energy that acted you will be spread out in nature and the process will repeat with something else.

Don't say crap like that! It's frigging creepy! I want to stay ME, thank you very much! The thought of being destroyed... Erased from existence like that scares the crap out of me! Frigging... Puts a lump in my throat for some reason...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
PRIDE: I was proud of my cat biting the nurse when they put him to sleep... he went out fighting... and i didn't like the nurse anyway.
1 second record on Flash Columns. Beating Pokemon Gold in 5 days.

SLOTH: Does being in bed all day count?

ENVY: I wish i had that. I want to be happy. I want someone... I want a Laptop... ITS NOT FAIR!

LUST:Vergil

GREED:Money!

DESPAIR: WOE IS ME!

GLUTTONY: Does scoffing chocolate count?

WRATH: DAMN YOU SANCTUS, internet, parents, computer, n00bs...BLAH!

EXTRAVAGANCE: £80 Vergil Statue, £60 Katanas

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;261896 said:
Don't say crap like that! It's frigging creepy! I want to stay ME, thank you very much! The thought of being destroyed... Erased from existence like that scares the crap out of me! Frigging... Puts a lump in my throat for some reason...

I believe that you'll maybe live another life, but you'll be completely oblivious that you've lived a past life. The person that was you won't exist, you'll be someobe else. That is my opinion though.

It's not crap, it's the most logical solution I can find. I won't hide behind false hope! Everything dies! It is the truth! Nothing exists forever.

Meg

@VB-Yes staying in bed all day counts. Chocolate doesn't. We need chocolate to function. It's true.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;261896 said:

Don't be afraid of it - you've been there before. Before you were conceived, when you non-existed. It didn't hurt, it didn't feel of anything. Why fear it?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Being 'undone'? I get you. Death must be... well I bet it doesn't feel good in any case. Still, once over, the state of being dead won't trouble any of us.

aka958

Don't trust people
If you fear death you won't enjoy the limited life you have. <.<

I don't fear it, I don't push it, I just couldn't care less. It will be a pain to die, but it's inevitable and fearing it will just make the pain longer and lose the time you feared to be gone.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
sloth- i tend to avoid any form of unnecessary work or effort. i could have gotten perfect grades. i might have even been able to skip a few grades. but instead i decided to not study or really pay attention. ( still graduated barely but i could have done way better if it wasn't to much work)

pride- it's hard not to be proud when you're me. ( often exaggerated when i make lame jokes)

lust- it's probably best if i don't go into detail about this one.

greed- i wasn't joking when i said i wanted to rule the world ( problem is i'm to lazy to put much work into world conquest and haven't quite figured out a way to make it easy)

gluttony- i'm very thin but not due to lack of food. if i could i would probably eat as much as someone 5 times my size.

wrath- mostly under control but the things I've had to convince myself not to do are best not mentioned

extravagance- i don't have money but i can think of a million things i want to buy.

Top Bottom