• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which twin is more blood thirsty?

Don't vote yet! (Please read the post first. XD)

• Vergil

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dante

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Equally Bloodthirsty

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I know what you're thinking. "Vergil, duh!" But think about it. Who is really the blood thisty one? This is just mine opinion, but blood thirsty doesn't have to necessarily mean evil. (Especially in their case.)

Ok, lets start with Vergil, (Not counting the manga) Vergil only killed or attacked when something was in his way or trying to attack him. Except in Arkham's case. And when Vergil did kill he didn't seem to have any thought towards it. Nor did he bother to toy with his enemies.

Now Dante, on the other hand laps it up and enjoys every bit of his little slaughter parties. He kinda laughs and makes excited noises. (Woo Hoo!)Not to mention he takes his sweet time and tortures the low demons. He makes a game out of it. I mean, yeah they are demons, but having such excitement from killing any living thing is kinda crazy.

I know demon slaying is his job too, but look at Lady, she kills the demons and gets it over with. Meanwhile, Dante is using Pride over here for a skatebored.

Don't get me wrong, im not calling Dante evil and I love em just as much as Vergil. But I must admit he's pretty damn blood thirsty. And if you wanna count the anime...well, look at him lick his lips when he's about to do away with a demon.

Phew! Ok, now vote! I just wanted people to hear out my opinion before they gave it no thought and automatically voted for Vergil.

If anyone has any other points of view on this, feel free to share them. ^^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well it is true that both of them are bloodthirsty. Dante enjoys beating them even if they don't have blood to spill. He sees it as a game, using guns, swords, weapons, and generally any way to make fighting fun. I don't see why the term bloodthirsty should belong to Dante. He isn't doing that to see more blood or to make them suffer, but only to enjoy himself.
For example when Mundus killed Griffon he was disgusted.

On the other hand Vergil as mentioned does not seek to kill or slay anyone, just to achieve his goal. (Which by the way we don't know what this goal is yet:p ). So anyone who stands in his way is slashed to death (even Dante). However Vergil's moves are quick/painless/ but also bloodthirsty. Beowulf's head was cut in 4 pieces - Dante would never perform such a move. And Arkham's blood was spilled everywhere:p So I voted Vergil.

By the way Vergilissexy I added what you wanted to the poll, for it to be fairer;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thanks Tony. ^^

BTW, I understand what you mean. But lets say if a demon just randomly walked pass Vergil, as long as if wasn't bothering him he would probably just leave it alone. Dante would probably see it as an opertunity to have some fun. I sorta see it as blood thirsty that Dante craves the thrill of slaughtering demons. And some of the demons do have blood. (The boss demons, the ones in part one...part two, I don't remember.)

But ya know, I love that part of Dante. That demonic urge of his to just f**k something up. XD Im absolutely crazy about it!

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
Hmm, I think of Dante: he really knows how to get some fun out of the most fierce battle ;) and he can't imagine his life without slaying monsters, crushing demons' skull or so. On the other hand, Vergil is really bloodthirsty creature - in direct meaning. So, let it be Vergil :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom