• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which is your opinion?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
From all the Final Fantasy video games you have played, (Excluding the FFVII movie) which one from all those, had the happiest ending? =]

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
In my opinion I think that FFX-2 would have to have the happiest ending. Even though Tidus disappears, Yuna seeing him again seemed to put her at ease. She was smiling, she gave out a sigh of relief, The END comes up and one of the best FF games(FFX & FFX-2)is over.
*Rubs tears from eyes* I'm just a big softy.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'd say that Final Fantasy X had the happiest ending... kinda. Some people might have found it a little depressing (I won't spoil it for any one, just in case!) but I found it quite... happy.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
KingSwole;64294 said:
In my opinion I think that FFX-2 would have to have the happiest ending. Even though Tidus disappears, Yuna seeing him again seemed to put her at ease. She was smiling, she gave out a sigh of relief, The END comes up and one of the best FF games(FFX & FFX-2)is over.
*Rubs tears from eyes* I'm just a big softy.

FFX-2 had another ending that was longer, and was the happiest FF ending of all. Did you not see it?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Hmm sounds like you got the worse ending but I'm not sure. Want me to link you to a youtube version of the one I got? Yours sounds like she sees Tidus but only for a little bit.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah post a link for me dude. They talked and he was like soon I have to go because the spirits or something brought him back I cant remember, but after he left she looked really happy. They were in the area were the intro video starts in FFX.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
'Fraid I never got to play Final Fantasy X-2 so I wouldn't know how that ended. Would you guys still recommend it? Even though it's a good 3 or 4 years old?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I loved FFX, but sadly I didnt fancy X-2 that much. The only reason I got through the game is because I wanted the ending to the FFX games.(FFX & FFX-2) I would recommend it only if you want the rest of the story which is worth it in my opinion. If your a fan I say yes, but if you thought it was ok then I say don't waist your time. The dress sphere thing they added to the game was cool, but it didnt get me into it like I thought it would.:D

Top Bottom