• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which game had the best stinger move 3 1 or 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatablocka

btw in the fight with nero and dante in the start did dante used the stinger move on him and nero blocked it with his arm?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm just gonna go ahead and ask you, how many of these do you intend to make? And does it really matter? They're all the same if you don't count Dante's DT'd stinger in DMC4.

You literally have five of these threads and they ALL have the same general subject. I'm sorry, but to me you come off as a spammer.

I've asked you time, and time again is it going to hurt you to string together an understandable sentence?
Please just check the grammer and make sure your sentences have complete thought.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
For me, DMC3 has the best Stinger. Not only can you do things like Stinger while DT’d and immediately weapon switch to Beo for a power increase in the strike, but Stinger › Wild Stomp cancel = pure sex!

Koemi

half-breed
I don't mind grammar problems - try learning English as a 2nd language and later in life and you'll understand. It's part of the learning process and I am okay with that; but I do find it redundant to see 5 posts of similar subjects that can easily be compressed into one poll thread or what not.

Please consolidate your ideas before posting hatablocka.

hatablocka

hey how many tell i gotta tell u death bringer dont answer it then from now on i dont wanan c u answering my threads u jus a hater i dont care how my english is i like to type this way so what

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
hatablocka;115384 said:
hey how many tell i gotta tell u death bringer dont answer it then from now on i dont wanan c u answering my threads u jus a hater i dont care how my english is i like to type this way so what
What I do now I do for your own good, because you remind me of myself long ago, and continuing like this will cause others to think poorly of you and out-right shun your presence.

Bad grammer+ Silly threads+ Trying to justify it= A bad reputation.

Listen up and listen well, your name means everything; don't tarnish it.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
Bad grammer+ Silly threads+ Trying to justify it= A bad reputation.

Listen up and listen well, your name means everything; don't tarnish it.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

you got a point there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom