• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which enemy is the most annoying to you?

Which

• Total voters

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It's not one particularly enemy I find troublesome, but certain combinations in certain locations that get me all itchy.

hybr33d

Rages, Witches and Dreamrunners/Drekavac.
Even the non-colored Rages are a pain for me, Witches are annoying as hell if you don't focus them, and Dreamrunners/Drekavac are just plain boring because they block almost always. >_>
Not so much for colored enemies, but they can be annoying too.

I think we are the opposite, i actually find the dreamrunners/drakevac the most fun fights.. The fights are fast paced and basically dodge and counter. My strategy is to slip-in a kablooey dart whenever i find an opening then detonate when it counts to continue the combo.

The fight in DMD mission 16 with 2 dreamrunners + 1 witch is crazy frustrating but fun. 2 dreamrunners protecting the ****ing bitch so it wont die.

JustWaffles

I wait until the Witch gives her shield to another enemy, then iattack her.
As for the colored Rages, i will go out of my way to environment kill them >=)

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Freaking Drekavec and the other white guy.
What's the freaking point of making a constantly blocking enemies in the game that doesn't have any block breaking moves?
And witches are horrible, especially their teleports and defence breaking only by angelic weapons.

Rages are bullshit too, especially two different coloured ones. That's stupid, I want to utilize all 8 of my weapons, not just two of them for god sakes
The final thrust of Trillion stabs and arbiter atrikes breaks their blocks.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Nope, they dodge the arbiter strikes and counter Trillion Stabs before the last hit. Maybe it's about the dificulty?
I tried it on dmd. All you need to do is not mash the Y/triangle button when performing trillion stabs so that he has less chances to counter. The arbiter works when they are cornered.

Trillion stabs(32 seconds in)

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
I tried it on dmd. All you need to do is not mash the Y/triangle button when performing trillion stabs so that he has less chances to counter. The arbiter works when they are cornered.

Trillion stabs(32 seconds in)
Thanks for the tip.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Rage...it doesn't matter if they're colour coded or regular....they annoy me!! :mad:

Dreamrunner and Drekavac are pretty annoying when they're are more than one of them or when they're in a group, but on their own they're OK. I can handle everything else.

Top Bottom