• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which DMC4 did you buy

june34

Im just wondering, i bought the normal DMC4 not the speacil edition, which copes did you guys buy and how was the special edition?:D :huh:

BomberDom08

i got the collectors edition cuz i wanted the anime and the few songs it came with the metal case was just a nice little bonus

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Just wanted to play the damn game so I got the regular edition. I would of got the the collectors edition, but I have the entire anime downloaded on my laptop already and I figured that I would be able to find the artwork/interviews elsewhere on the net.

DarkHuntersInc

The special edition was as much as the regular so I got that on impulse. My one was the one with the artbook (which is nice) and the steel case. Kinda sucks since I didn't get the anime but I've seen all the episodes already.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I have US Special, and I love the extras. Just wishing I had managed to get one of those signed copies, but oh well. I have my anime, the little artbook, and the DVD bonus stuff.

Devil Razer

Drifter
i got the normal edition. Play.cp didnt have the collectors fr pre order for some odd reason. But then i did get it the day before realses in the uk :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
im in the usa..got the collectors edition..cost me 90 bucks but i dont care..it was worth it to me..lol...anyone else who got the us edition, did u guys know it would come with the soundtrack and first four episodes of the anime? i didnt know that till i got it home and opened it..lol

Top Bottom