• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where's Migs? He's here again!

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Migs here! Sorry for the long wait. Things always have to be complicated (I quoted Dante there, but it's true!)!!

Wonder where I have been? Let me explain.
Last June, I was hired in my school where ai graduated high school as a data encoder, typing things and even learning new things.

And what game I have been playing? BRAVE FRONTIER, where Valkyrie Profile meets Pokemon (Valkyrie Profile similarity of gameplay and playable units similar but better and more badass than Pokemon!)!! If anyone is playing this, here's my BF global ID:
Use that as a referral, and I get a free Metal God for every referral!

The reason why I came back is that DMC5 is in the works. Let's see if it isn't something I am skeptical about!

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Well, I just came back here. I should be asking that too. What I said is not 100% sure. Some other peeps were saying that...

And didn't you see the one on what game I am playing in my iPad every day?
Hi! We don't know each other, but I'm always so happy about more people around. :D

Umm, unless those other peeps are working for Capcom, then they are just yapping without basis. If there is something in the works there was no news about it, and I even heard Reuben Langdon say recently he has no idea either, that he was not contacted yet, if he ever will be.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Thanks for the warm welcome! Wonder how things have been while I was gone...?

Loving this game right now!
maxresdefault.jpg

For iOS, Android, Kindle Fire.

So much in-game events, so many units to choose from, great replayability, etc.! A grand adventure awaits you all. FB page for this has over 1 million Likes!

Edit: Ah, fudge! The image can't be seen! >.<

Top Bottom