• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where's bloody palace?

Michael P.

Similar to a lot of demos and DLCs on PSN from Capcom, it usually isn't released until much later in the day, around 6 PM EST I'd imagine. I was hoping this DLC wouldn't follow that trend but it appears to be happening that way.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Meant to be out today on PS3 if you're US based, tomorrow for PS3 EU, Xbox 360 EU and US, as well as PC.

Basically, give it some time, it'll be out.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
So pumped, i was going through tweets and say "bloody palace is out" and dropped my phone and ran to my ps3

btmudd28

It's not DLC, it's an update, right? So it won't be on PSN/XBLM. When you start your game it will prompt you to update and then Bloody Palace will be available. That's my understanding at least.

Dante94513

I got an update. The style meter has been fixed (it's go down one letter if you do nothing), and the framerate issues is gone (from what I've seen in mission 1 so far). Still no bloody palace yet.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Angry Face!:mad: wait what if this is just the patch that includes files for tomorrow? like in skyrim?

Cambion

I got an update. The style meter has been fixed (it's go down one letter if you do nothing), and the framerate issues is gone (from what I've seen in mission 1 so far). Still no bloody palace yet.
I noticed this too. The shading seems a little smoother in some scenes as well. I've been playing for a few days straight and saw a huge difference after the update.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
well speaking of smoother, has anyone used the 60fps version of roulette on consoles? i found it just now while in training, there are two versions, the normal one has the frame pause while the one i found has no pause.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Just got the update there a couple of hours ago, the Style meter has been indeed changed to degrade from SSS to S. No sign of Bloody Palace, although the update was only 3MB so I was hardly expecting it.

Also, was it just Me or did the update cause anyone else's pre-order skins to 'break' and require re-downloading? A message popped up on the Press Start screen telling Me that the Samurai Pack had broken and needed to be downloaded again. Odd.

Top Bottom