• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where the narrow mindedness will take us to?

Super90sgamer

Where the narrow mindedness will take us to? I ask this question to myself repeatedly after reading several comment came from those fossilized-mind fanboys that made me sick. Everyone defend what he believe and they forgot that the opinions always vary and it is impossible that everyone agrees with one opinion, Even if the game was one of the greatest games you'll find them loving and hating.

So why this intolerance opinion? We all must respect the other opinions and not to impose it. Also do not express what you hate what someone else like in abusive picture. If he's not convinced do not force him, That's his opinion he like or hate what ever he want and we should respect that because we're not enemies, We're friends who gathered in one place to share our gaming experience.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Couldnt agree more and I dont get why people hate on products merely because they prefer another. I mean just because someone else has preferred the opposite to you why do they then think its within their rights to belittle you for your choice? Plenty of people have mocked me over the years for preferring certain games in a series and consoles over others over the years. Cant please everyone all of the time and no matter how good one person might find something there is always someone who wont like it. I just dont see where the pointless hating on things comes in, everyone is entitled to a preference and opinion of course but why the need to hate on the other? I just dont get it and we see it daily with console & franchise fanboys (CoD/Battlefield, Fifa/Pro Evo, Saints Row/GTA to name just a few). In most of them I personally will play both for different reasons. Telling people who enjoy something how much you think it sucks and how much you hate it is only going to have one outcome and it gets nobody anywhere. Big difference between pointing out how something could be improved or somethings flaws and just hating on it.

Been saying for years that we are ALL gamers who are here because of our love for gaming, what does it matter which platform/games we prefer?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
As long as they are just people complaining on a message board, I don't think it will take us anywhere, just be something you have to ignore or put up with. People have always had particular 'camps' they side with for their opinions, it's just more visible these days because Internet allows it to be broadcast to everyone. You notice the ones that annoy, but what about all the ones that don't? People who just say "I like this" and don't hate on anything. We give too much attention to the people that scream the loudest.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dont think I will ever understand the mentality of those who register on forums just to spout their hate for companies/franchises and dont think I want to. If people have time to sit there hating on other companies and franchises over the ones they 'chose' then maybe they dont enjoy them as much as they thought. If they have so much free time to spend talking about the 'opposition' and trying to convince others otherwise instead of enjoying their choice. Fact is that you wont change someones opinion by attempting to force yours down their throat.

DMC

Devil May Cry
Dont think I will ever understand the mentality of those who register on forums just to spout their hate for companies/franchises and dont think I want to. If people have time to sit there hating on other companies and franchises over the ones they 'chose' then maybe they dont enjoy them as much as they thought. If they have so much free time to spend talking about the 'opposition' and trying to convince others otherwise instead of enjoying their choice. Fact is that you wont change someones opinion by attempting to force yours down their throat.
-Throws dog treat at drakan- .....eat it....

Top Bottom