• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is Vergil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DemonSlayer6;51422 said:
Sorry if I maybe going off topic, but this really confuses me. Why do you guys refer Nelo Angelo to Vergil?

Have you not played Devil May Cry 1?
If you're going to play it soon, then you will see why we do. If not you can always read Devil May Cry Plot and see what we are talking about;)

Sypher

Sword master
vergil in my opinoin is a power hungery child and only cares about himself but if he didn't he wouldn't be a kickass villian

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, I think he cares about Dante, he's just stubborn like his twin. Both of them act like children if you asked me.

SpardaSword

That's right if He didn't care about Dante he would have stoped him from saving him when the gate was closing because if Dante tried to save him neither would have escaped. Oh and the "Power Hungery" comment he is but I think I know the reason he is like that (other than Arkham) When Dante and Vergil were kids demons came a killed Eva Vergil was dissarmed and the demons either killed her or dragged he off to hell with them. Vergil felt guilty that he couldn't save her. So he whent to find force edge so that he could kill mundus and avenge there mother and so that he will be able to protect his loved ones if a situation like that ever arrised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom