• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where have you traveled?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been to South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Hubby's been to UK, Congo, Lesotho and Equador (North America)
Dad's been to Venice.
My next travels will take me to the South Island of New Zealand, Fiji, Australia and UK.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh, well I meant literally. Sorry not very good at being specific sometimes

lol Don't worry about it, it's okay. I was actually just messing around. Sorry if that wasn't very clear.

Okay, well I've been to a fair amount of places in the UK. I've been to Wales and Ireland. I've been to France. And I've been to Jersey. That's near enough it. My excuse? Didn't have time to go anywhere else. Busy saving the planet and all.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
lol Don't worry about it, it's okay. I was actually just messing around. Sorry if that wasn't very clear.

Okay, well I've been to a fair amount of places in the UK. I've been to Wales and Ireland. I've been to France. And I've been to Jersey. That's near enough it. My excuse? Didn't have time to go anywhere else. Busy saving the planet and all.

Few pints waiting for ya if you come to ireland again lad

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!

Oh no, it's alright just hard to tell when people are joking. Well to me anyways, don't really catch on quickly derp ^^'

Top Bottom