• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

where did trish go

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparday

i have got dmc and thought it was the best game in the world but when i played dmc2 i thought it sucked, and where did trish go ?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
oh please...............dont u understand the Storylines of all DMC´s????
hhhmmmmm...thats bad :(

sparday

sorry, ive only got DMC1 nd when i borrowed 2 of my friend i missed the starting storyline and i just thought it was so crap, i didnt go very far in it.

machindix

sparday;6950 said:
sorry, ive only got DMC1 nd when i borrowed 2 of my friend i missed the starting storyline and i just thought it was so crap, i didnt go very far in it.

Trish is unlockable in DMC2, but storywise... I played all three games and still I have no idea where she is...:\

sparday

theres novels ? i didn't know there was actually really novels i jus thought tat was a rumour lol

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
The first noval was the original, offiicial and canon prequel to DMC. DMC 3 knocked it out of the time line though. Pluse I noticed a couple similarities between the two. If ya' got any more questions jest ask. :lol::D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;7022 said:
You've read it?Really?Please,can you give us a little summary of the story?

it could be awsome.....................if u understood the story................i guess :p
tell us pls

destructo888

I think i got one of the novels from the net. Is is where Dante is known as Tony?

I have read that whole novel and there was no Trish. Anyone know where i can get the one with Trish.

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
Trish is in the first one right at the every every end. ;)

Vergil is in it to :lol:, if you whant to know more just ask or PM me.

Trish

I havn't read the second but in the first one, Vergil went by the name Gilver or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom