• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where did their angel part has gone? O.O

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
That is true, the original assumption NT was under was to make a further back prequel as DMC5, pretty much to retell the origins of Dante when he was Tony Redgrave.

Dear god, I would have loved to have seen THAT game.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
ManBearPig would like a word with you.
Mintberry crunch would also like to join in. He's the perfect combination of mint and berry with a satisfying and delicious crunch. Clearly this combination is cooler than angel/demon. :p
tumblr_lbvye7LpTS1qammg2_zpsc0c062d0.png

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
Honestly they never really portrayed any type of angel side to Dante or vergil in the story NT don't even have a angel back round story all you know is the basics there's a war between heaven and hell everyone knows that but where are they did the angels lose or die or just can't enter limbo or the human world what happened to them there's really no full explanation in them. It's really used for the weapons and that's it and two abilities after that it's like their angel side don't even exist what so ever there was no special moment where you saw a angel power grow out of Dante or vergil where it's like they excepted their angel side and have some type of angel trigger

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
THERE WILL BE THE ANGEL PART IN THE NEXT GAME! I know it!

Its only a matter of time. Once the angels reveal themselves to fight the demons, Dante will search for a way to unlock the other half of his potential. That's when his nephilim trigger will be unleashed.

chocolatepanda

THERE WILL BE THE ANGEL PART IN THE NEXT GAME! I know it!

Its only a matter of time. Once the angels reveal themselves to fight the demons, Dante will search for a way to unlock the other half of his potential. That's when his nephilim trigger will be unleashed.

I agree. I think the game just showed demonic traits so when or if a DmC 2 is made they can show Dante and maybe Vergil unlocking their angel powers to either combat a new enemy of just help keep their demonic sides in check so they dont lose themselves to their demon sides or just go back to normal after almost being completely consumed by their demonic nature.

Phineas does say that Dante didnt reach his full potential after getting DT so he obviously has more power that he's unaware of.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Yeah, they don't explore the angelic side much... Yeah, Dante is given angelic powers and weapons, but... WHERE ARE THE ANGELS?!?!?
I mean, the world is full of demons, and that's normal, but how can it be that the only angel we see in the game is Eva? Where are all the others? What are they doing while Mundus is doing his business? Do they intend to do something about Munuds' defeat?

KRSkull

What if angels had a different meaning than what we think. what if Angels were fallen demons Like Angel or that girl from DMC 2.

Top Bottom