• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are you?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, in the US. Don't have any pictures, but that's no matter. It's not much of a place anyway. XP

Lexy;280679 said:
Here's a visual... Tintagel is here.

84330339.jpg

Own little Mallet Island. Bleak as hell. :lol:

It´s beautiful :).

Vergil'sB*tch;280696 said:
Gimme Tintagel over Redruth ANY DAY. (Mainly, because i have never been there.)

When you head into Redruth, you'll see this.
Its a hill called Carn Brea.

Town Center (A VERY old picture)
redruth_fore_street.jpg

This is the highlight and main attraction of our town, a miner with a bit of tin around his neck.
OCS%20Redruth%203.7.09%20004.jpg

The town council now maake shop keepers dress up on something called Miner's Day. (Which was invented a year ago.) The town must be desperate for money.

Interesting town, would like to see it someday :).

Master Vergil;280721 said:
I'm in Wellington, New Zealand.

Here's a close up

Yay for broadband on-the-go! :D

I´m in love with New Zealand :lol:.

@Drakkar:I´m not fammiliar with that xD.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think I've been to Redruth once before, VB. When I was... 14 on holiday - that statue looks familiar? At least you guys have some shops. Tintagel has... some shops selling souvenirs, but nothing actually useful. If I want anything I have to trip to Wadebridge and they don't have sod all either. Thankfully there's the internet these days, from which I can order pretty much anything. Before that this place must have been Timbouctou. But yes, it is beautiful here.

I'm also jealous of Master Vergil's location. I have always wanted to leave the UK and New Zealand has a similar climate but is far more beautiful if you ask me. If I get/make the opportunity, I will be emigrating from the UK ASAP. XD

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I live in Bournemouth, England, its a nice little beach town that is apparently quite popular.Our Town center is quite nice with some beautiful gardens, the night life can get a bit rowdy though :(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
North America - United States of America - California - Benicia - my room.

I can't find any good pictures, sorry. It's really beautiful here, though. Much nicer than Rancho Cordova and Rodeo. Although, I'm really not used to how cold it is in the morning.

fon

Crazy Chick
The places you guys live in sound pretty nice. I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia. There's not much pleasant scenery here and when we could have a local park instead they build another business or restaurant (we have enough of those! >.<).
Our Town Center kinda sucks. There's like, 20+ restaurants and a crappy mall. No local parks :'(

We have some beaches over here. But they're pretty dirty and I actually got my foot stuck on a fishing hook once. I had a fear of beaches for the longest time after that Dx

One of the only redeeming places I can think of right now is Mt. Trashmore. Yes, it's a mountain built on top of trash. A lot of events go on there though. It was my first time to see fireworks there this year and it was awesome :D

I didn't mean to type up so much again! =.=""

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Weston-Super-Mare, United Kingdom.

Lived here for eight years of my life, and absolutely hate the place and most of its people. If it wasn't for my girlfriend and one or two friends, I would be begging my parents to leave.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Hertford, England

Its an old timey small town in the south east I like it, it's a lot nicer and quieter than where I grew up which was full of yobs.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
fon;281926 said:
The places you guys live in sound pretty nice.

In my case I got fed up of living in inner cities where people were being shot or stabbed in my own street, practically. (Actually yeah, it was Freedom Road where my parents used to live that someone was shot through a car window, and two stabbings at the pub at the end of the road.) Sheffield was the worst for that, Liverpool I just really hate for all the bad memories of that place I have growing up there, Coventry was depressing and I would see 9 and 10 year old kids drinking cans of lager in the subway and being little a**holes to anybody who went past...

I had a share of horrible places before. I'm here now by sheer force of will, I was so fed up with what those other places were like.

But in the end, I think it's just people in general. The more there are of them in one particular area, the dirtier and more horrible some parts of that place gets. I wanted out so badly from that kind of thing I chose the remotest place down here I could find.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Lexa, in Phillips County, in Arkansas, U. S. A.
It's basically a hell hole that's hard to get away from, and has no opportunities. Hell, I was lucky to get this tutoring job at the college.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im practically living in small polish city called Chelm,and my brother is living in capital Warsaw.

Meg

Lady™;283642 said:
Newark, New Jersey. USA. *fistpump*

I was born in the Newark area! :D

.....Well actually closer to NYC, but Jersey all the same.

Osaka

trollololol
LordOfDarkness;281950 said:
Weston-Super-Mare, United Kingdom.

Lived here for eight years of my life, and absolutely hate the place and most of its people. If it wasn't for my girlfriend and one or two friends, I would be begging my parents to leave.

Was there yesterday due to picking someone up from their holiday and went into the rebuilt Grand Pier; wtf have they done to it? I remember the old one being better than what I found (and that's saying something since it wasn't great back then either.) Half of it was like the black hole of calcutta, the escalators weren't working and neither was some of the slot machines and stuff. =/

Anyways here's a clue to where I am -
2219395-Birminghams_Bull_outside_the_Bull_Ring-Birmingham.jpg

Can you guess where it is?

Top Bottom